Close

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    feeling better? no, not feeling better. tired of the invites to the groups, tired of the invites to join in chat. tired of the trash talking PP does. especially to the new players. i played him, he trash talked the whole match... blah blah blah... even told me i was gonna lose next turn. kept talking... blah blah blah... i didnt say anything. took him quite some time to realize he was losing and not me. he didnt even know what was going on. he ran his whole deck at me. and nothing.

im just tired of this kind of thing, thinking you are so great and trash talking everyone else.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    feeling better? no, not feeling better. tired of the invites to the groups, tired of the invites to join in chat. tired of the trash talking PP does. especially to the new players. i played him, he trash talked the whole match... blah blah blah... even told me i was gonna lose next turn. kept talking... blah blah blah... i didnt say anything. took him quite some time to realize he was losing and not me. he didnt even know what was going on. he ran his whole deck at me. and nothing.

im just tired of this kind of thing, thinking you are so great and trash talking everyone else.
    Lol!

Just ignore them then?
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1. I didn't know that, so your remark in this thread seemed immature and uncalled for.

2. What iClipse said.
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Trash Talk to everyone??Thats Not The Reason To Spoil Someone's Deck......
    New Players?? That was my first Trash Talk ONLY With You....I dont do it everytym.....I lost dozen of Duels.That day and definetly wasnt in a good mood.........Plus U didnt Beat Lance,U beat Jericho....Plus I already knew that i was never going to win it after t6,Plus,U were Playing with Elementalis so u really dont have to do anything but just watch while ur opponent plays card and u wipe em or heal urself...And I DID BEAT YA WITH LANCE....SO U JUST SETTLED THE SCORE...No need to get on ur high horses.....
    Last edited by PP Star 4ever; 10-18-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you were trash talking in irc to those you were playing. constantly, otherwise i would of ignored you. so because you were in a bad mood, stupid crap just falls out of you mouth and down to your fingers?

and you dont do it everytime? really? all i did was ask you for a match and we played and the whole match it was non-stop. i watched your matches before we played and it was non-stop. and what turn was it you said i was gonna lose next turn? well past t6.

but THATS why i played you, to shut you up. but apparently you just dont get it. leave the new players alone. dont chase them off with your mouth. do you understand now?

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Remove ur posts,This is Rogue Strategy Thread So I want it clean.....Dont post Off topic comments here......
    Last edited by PP Star 4ever; 10-19-2011 at 03:18 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    apparently you dont

Sealed Deck Champion
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Plz Remove em

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    apologize to the new players you have harassed and i will.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you two datin?
    Gamer Mind: Carbon_911

Go for the throat...show no mercy..