Close

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTurkey View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been brought up yet!

First of all, Thankyou for all of the hard work you all are doing. You've done a fantastic job with the new set, and although at times it's hard to bear, these things take time to be done right, and I feel that is exactly what you all are doing.

On to the bug. Now, this isn't even really a bug per se, but more something that needs to be discussed and revised. As it stands right now, if you use Aramia's ability, and either don't have an item to fetch, OR only have items in your deck that you already have a copy of in play, the game will not allow you to either

A.) cancel the ability use without putting an item in play
    B.) replace the item you currently have in play with a new copy of itself

Now, it has been stated that since this game is meant to be compatible with physical form, there is an inherent flaw in Aramia's ability, and that is, before you know if you have any items left that you are able to get, you must search your library and check. This leads to a possible solution for the online game, which is simply - dont allow her to use her SE ability if she doesn't have any eligible targets left in the deck. The problem here is that isn't possible in physical play. So lets move on to other thoughts:

Since you are going to be able to activate her ability in the physical and even if you have 1 card left in your library, I feel that there has to either be an if clause attached to her ability, or an or. Example:

3SE: search your deck for an item costs 3 or less and put it into play as if summoned from your hand. If you do not find an item to put into play, shuffle your library, lose 3 life, and draw a card.

Now, this may seem a bit overpowered, and really it could simply read something along the lines of, shuffle your library and lose 1 life or something, depends how negative a consequence you want it to be. Right now the consequence is, if you can't find an item to put into play, the clock will run down to 0:00 and will not end the game until you concede by switching screens or ending the program.

On first thought I do think there should be negative consequence if you use the ability and can't meet the requirements, but much like whiffing with praxis' ability, I feel that a balance could be struck by finding a floor for her ability. But that is something that can be discussed as well. Thanks for your time and tbh, I'm probably going to transfer this to a thread to see what the others think is a viable solution to the problem! Take care!!
    Uhm... Did you look at the first bug listed in the OP?

The OP has been updated with all bugs reported at this point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Playing on Google Chrome version 2.8211. In Deckbuilder menu while building a deck doubleclick on a card disables the drag and drop feature to add cards, until you doubleclick again.
    Expect the Unexpected! - TJ´s worst writer.

For the player I am now, I would like to thank:

Busti: For always chatting and helping me out.
    Bluejet24: For giving me the chance to join TJ when I was just a noob.
    Raphael Majere: For simply being the best in every way possible.

IGN: TJ PaleStitch

Formerly known as Barcafan.

I am a avid streamer, come check it out! www.twitch.tv/palestitch

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Palestitch View Post
    Playing on Google Chrome version 2.8211. In Deckbuilder menu while building a deck doubleclick on a card disables the drag and drop feature to add cards, until you doubleclick again.
    Confirmed. It's been around since forever though. At least someone has reported it now!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The bug squashing marathon for v2.83 has now begun! The goal is to fix all reported bugs. Follow along with the progress in the original post, and report your bugs or forever hold your peace!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeh, squash them, squash them all!!
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The bug squashing marathon for v2.83 has now begun! The goal is to fix all reported bugs. Follow along with the progress in the original post, and report your bugs or forever hold your peace!
    Kind of cruel if you ask me, couldn't you just set them free outside?
    ⊰☠ Mємвєr of I-5 ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been playing on v2.821. I've encountered an error message after winning matches: 'error: invalid data.' It seems to occur more often on this version than last. When this happens between winning a match and the victory screen, it takes longer than normal and no gold/xp is received. I have not noticed this happen in quick matches, only in matches on the world screen or against the custom ai. I have also only noticed this on my android device.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have a game that replicates the Bloodpack Shaman bug. BP Cuzbot vs BlackAmp. I cast Howlfang with my ability who brought a Shaman with him. I then chose a Shaman out of the GY so the bug is not limited to summoning Dreadwolf. There was a Dreadwolf in the GY though.
    Tenacious Defender of Prana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, just had the bug happen again in the next game I played. This time I just cast a Bloodpack Shaman on its own and tried to get a Dread Wolf out of the GY. This locked out my game, and my browser. I wasn't able to do anything with my browser after this. I couldn't click to another tab I had open and when I closed the browser it said that unity player crashed and gave me an error.
    Tenacious Defender of Prana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    How about old bugs?