Tournaments Won
    Zhou and DrHaire have submitted their hero assignments. They are:

E2E BraveB: Gravebone, Amber, Boris
    E2E Zhou86: Majiya, Eladwyn, Elementalis
    E2E ToneMastaG: Victor, Ter Adun, Jericho

DrHaire: Zaladar, Moonstalker, Serena
    theHaydes: Zhanna, Gwen, Logan
    Keropok: Lance, Nishaven, Banebow

Your teams can arrange their matches now. Good luck & have fun.
    A1's man without qualities - Evolution in theory.

My cards ideas: for mages, for others

Songs about Wulven by: TV on the Radio, Babel, Warren Zevon

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphos View Post
    It's a round robin, so everyone plays everyone from the opposing team and up to 9 matches (i.e. best of 3s) take place per round. Once a team reaches 5 points it knocks the other team out and advances.

@ Drizl: I'm being informed that busti, not FakeKiki is leading their team.
    Got it. Suddenly my impression of the magnitude of this tournament has increased like 10 times. O_O
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry for being difficult here, but I'd rather not be captain of my team. Right now I really don't have the time, nor the will to orchestrate all that. I'll send a pm to my teammates and let them decide and post here who's going to take over.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Sorry for being difficult here, but I'd rather not be captain of my team. Right now I really don't have the time, nor the will to orchestrate all that. I'll send a pm to my teammates and let them decide and post here who's going to take over.
    Captain's duty is really just writing 5 short back-and-forth messages, but of course i gotta accept your decision.

PPStar or mojo, please get into contact with Geckt asap. If your schedules are conflicting too much to meet up, use this thread to post your picks. It should minimize the response time of your opponent since he can see without having to log in when its his turn.

However much one kind of longs to see the actors in war outdo each other in cunning activity, finesse, and stratagem, still one has to admit that these qualities show themselves but little in history and have rarely been able to emerge from amongst the mass of relations and circumstances.
    The reason for this is obvious enough: Strategy knows no other activity than the arrangement of combats with the measures which relate to it. It doesn't know, like ordinary life, actions that consist of mere words, i.e. expressions, declarations, etc. But these, which are inexpensive, are what the crafty one prefers to deceive with.
    This sober truth is always felt through and through by the actor in war and therefore he ceases to fancy a game of shrewd agility. Necessity presses so hard into immediate action that there is no room left for it. In a word, the pieces on the strategical chessboard lack the mobility that is the element of stratagem and cunning. - CvC, On War

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quick intermediate update on the state of affairs:

Teams Mip vs jacqui are good to go.

Teams Geckt vs PPStar/mojojo haven't drafted yet.

Teams NaharPT vs SamuelJ are done drafting, but Samuel has yet to submit his hero assignments.

Teams Direwulven vs MinatoX are done drafting, but Direwulven has yet to submit his hero assignments.

I haven't heard back from teams busti vs Drizl.

Teams Zhou86 vs DrHaire are good to go.

I haven't heard back from teams vAct vs Atomzed.

Team Xantese is lying in hammocks and slurping refreshments.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We are in the midst of drafting. 2 more steps to go.
    A1's Mustard-Seed Knight of Hope (IGN:A1 atomzed)
    Also a member of PFG1 and PFG2
    Rank #7 in Inaugural Meltdown Tourney
    Singapore Rep for Street Fighter Tournament

"Rapid analysis, accurate judgement, and superb powers of concentration...That is all we need." - Lezard Valeth

Proud member of A1 - Evolution in Theory
    Project Omega - Card Analysis and Strategy Guide

My Articles
    Deck size and Probability - A case for (slightly) bigger deck
    Meltdown Tier and Payout Analysis

CotC Sealed Deck Champion busti's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We are in the middle of it too, 6 heroes to 5 right now
    A1 alliance - Evolution in theory

CotC Sealed Deck Champion busti's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    here are the drafting :

Drizz'l's team: Zhanna, Gwen, Zaladar, Moonstalker, Lance, gravebone, jericho, logan, ter adun
    Busti's team: Majiya, Amber, Eladwen, Boris, serena, banebow, nishaven, victor, elementalis
    A1 alliance - Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphos View Post
    Captain's duty is really just writing 5 short back-and-forth messages, but of course i gotta accept your decision.

PPStar or mojo, please get into contact with Geckt asap. If your schedules are conflicting too much to meet up, use this thread to post your picks. It should minimize the response time of your opponent since he can see without having to log in when its his turn.
    AND drafting the heroes, AND communicating with your teamplayers regarding their choices. Anyway, new captain is chosen already, I'm sure Mojo will post here soon enough.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    jacqui 2-1 thest4lker
    team score 1:0