Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey just got my booster and used the ultras and they work great. I want to get some on the platinums later on but for now the ultras do work even though they seem cheap.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    If you are looking for a top quality binder go with "Monster Protect" 9 or 4 Pocket binders.

They are way better than ultra pro I've owned both. I have around 10-15 4 pocket binders and 3 9 pockets. I wouldn't use ultra pro they feel too cheap.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    For sleeves there are many. I personally like dragon shield but the ultra pro Matte are nice and easy to shuffle and don't stick
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    For sleeves there are many. I personally like dragon shield but the ultra pro Matte are nice and easy to shuffle and don't stick
    I bought some Dragon Shield and Ultra Pro matte in 8 different colors the other day

DragonShield - Purple, Silver, Gold
    Matte - Blue, Red, White, Green, Black

My Elemental starter is in the Purple and Shadow Warrior in the Green. I'll stick Human Hunter in Silver I think.

Not got any other cards to fill up the rest yet

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    If you are looking for a top quality binder go with "Monster Protect" 9 or 4 Pocket binders.

They are way better than ultra pro I've owned both. I have around 10-15 4 pocket binders and 3 9 pockets. I wouldn't use ultra pro they feel too cheap.
    I went with the Ultra pro premium pro binder, seems to work fine. Side loading cards is more difficult than top loading though.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    for individual card sleeves both ultra pro and dragon shield are good. dragon shield is a little better in durability and costs a little more. I personally use both but i prefer dragon shield sleeves.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i agree. i have this binder currently and love it. but like you said its down side is the fact that it is only 20 pages
    Quote Originally Posted by 911donkey View Post
    I recommend this instead of individual pages. You should be able to find it at a local cardshop (I did) if buying online isn't your thing.

The binder is extremely nice, and accomodates my weird sleeving habits without being too large to let the cards fall out. (For reference, I put my cards into an Ultra-Pro black 66x91 semi-rigid sleeve, and then I put that into an upside-down clear plastic 66x92. I'm pretty obsessive about protecting my cards.)

Literally the only negative thing about it is the price, and the inability to add/remove pages. It's fixed at 20 pages, so it holds up to 360 cards. If you count both the limited edition and premium foils, it holds every card (and holo variant) in the base set with just over two pages left. I highly recommend it. However, if you're not going to collect the premiums and exclusives, you may be better off taking the advice of somebody else.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FierceSmurf View Post
    i agree. i have this binder currently and love it. but like you said its down side is the fact that it is only 20 pages
    I received mine from Amazon and the cover appears to be warped a bit. There's ripples in it. I was expecting it to be smooth. Is this normal or should I get a replacement?