Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Support never help, this game is really suck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by boyz19 View Post
    I think you meant to say " this game really sucks".

Though...can't agree with you.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by boyz19 View Post
    I know you think that your on the trail of some hacker/cheater/exploiter/whatever but the only known hacker in this game is ***** period. Unfortunately Wulven is unable to do anything about him because he probably bought 4 CotC complete sets to get a foil of every card and is thus under the protection of foiled Firesnake. I'm afraid his the only hacker you need to look out for, especially dat Firesnake
    Last edited by Demnchi; 06-13-2013 at 12:03 AM.
    IGN: A1 ShadowBeast

I'm interested in seeing how you plan to kill a shadow

MY COTC DECKS
    Nishaven Hybrid

MY DP DECKS
    FT Trollers #1 Baduruu Shutdown

Ter Stripper

Serena the Card Sharp

A1:Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Screen Shot 2013-06-06 at 11.57.22 PM.jpg

The user scgohwu has a heck of a lot of draws! Within the first few minutes of my meltdown game with this player I got a sudden draw. I had a strong start and feel that there is a good chance this player forced it. That or the player has some sort of synching issue.. I don't know, but half of his last 14 games were draws.. some losses in there, but maybe he draws early into a game that isn't going his way... I am not sure.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You don't get meltdown points for a draw, so it's highly unlikely that he was somehow forcing a draw. You should have better results playing on the updated v2.01 game client that fixes several sync issue problems.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But drawing is better than losing, from what ai understand right? Because losers get their points reduced right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Hatch View Post
    I dont get whats so hard to code ...game ends in win loss draw and add a new one ...time out ...if timer runs out on sac turn then game ends with a win to opponent if they are ahead and loss to time out player
    I would disagree - if the opponent drops, for whatever reason, win goes to remaining player <period>.

This avoids the issue of getting a small advantage, and quiting for the win.
    for example:
    both players have same remaining life points
    - a priest uses (the Big cheat card) Tidalwave & clears the deck.
    - Plays a 1 cost ally
    - quits.

they get a win, regardless that you have a card in your hand which would take all the priest's life points.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had a game recently where I got my opponent to zero health and still lost. Game seemed to freeze up and eventually I got a defeated screen.

Frustrating to see him sitting on zero and me not winning.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The newest patch does not allow my mobile phone (htc one x) to reconnect even if it only lost connection to the game for 0.1 seconds....this gave me quite some losses so far and oddly enough only happens when i am leading the game....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While my situation wasn't an instant defeat, I ran into the situation where I played against someone and got a strong advantage by turn 2 or 3, then they quit. I was like whatever, that's annoying, and played another, only to get matched to the same person.

So my question is, what's to stop people from just taking advantage of this until they get an early advantage if their initial hand goes sour, or they have a bad early game deck build?

I've ran into bug issues with connections and seeming losses out of nowhere, but unless they are hacks, they are nowhere near as frustrating as blatant taking advantage of the system.