Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

❃Lance❃ 280~300ish, pop up finalist

I should have went to a pop up final with this deck but didn't played it cause i lost internet connection... Playing it in QM atm, but use this account when i don't have a good conection, so got tons of disconection/sync error and defeat bug, still managed to reach 300 and stay up to 280 before the rating decay. Well... The deck:

Lance

4 Jasmine
    3 Birgitte
    4 Puwen
    3 Aldon
    3 Raven
    3 Aeon
    3 Assassination
    4 Stop Thief
    4 Ill Goten Gain
    3 Retreat
    2 Bad Santa
    4 Anklebreaker

41 cards

Jasmine, cheap with hight hp and great ability, T5 summon her, haste her and use her ability if you're in trouble (mostly vs Moonstalker)

Birgitte, cheap protector, try to protect her with Retreat/Assassination before biggies come. Great way to have more cards, going first Santa Bomb, if you're going second your opponent will give you one card if he cast Bazaar or Bad Santa.

Puwen, human ally with the highest hp, more usefull than Nightshade who usually died from the lowest spell *(and Mage are everywhere atm).

Aldon, going first he boost Puwen to kill even a Puwen or a jasmine to hit for 4, sweet +1 attack in late game too.

Raven, wait to have something good to do with her before summoning her, a hasted Raven can't be stoped and any treat become a joke, a pesky Sandworm? Put his base attack to 0.

Aeon, big bad Aeon as always, dunno what to say more?

Assassination, great card to get rid of biggies, also great when you can't attack a hiden ally.

Stop Thief, one of the best item destruction in the game atm. Destroy a Tome of Knowledge asap.

✧Ill Goten Gain, try to cast it as early as you can without losing board control. Usualy T4 since you'll have a Anklebreaker to cast T5 or an Ally to haste, you don't lose too much tempo.*

Retreat, it you feel like no allies will survive to use Assassination, sac them and use Retreat, key card vs Moonstalker. Can be used to win quickly attack with an ally, retreat him and resummon it with haste from Lance's ability.

Bad Santa, if you struggle to draw a good card and are with 7 ressources, you'll probably draw a Raven or Anklebreaker by using it. Don't use it when you have 2 ressources remaining cause it will give your opponent more choice to sac a card, and will surely sac a useless card when he should have sac'ed a good card.

Anklebreaker, the second way to take back board control, quite easy to understand how to use it.

IGN: RarIties if you want to watch some games.

Any questions are welcome,
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I like it the only thing I would say is i prefer nightshade over puwen just for his ability to pick away at their allies but you are totally right about the rampantness of mage and zal running around right now so maybe I will try it out in my serena go like 4 puwen and 2 nightshade.
    A1's Resident Smut Peddler
    Wulven Apprentice Finalist
    Betrayal4life 2-0 Cancer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I prefer Nightshades too but with this strategy, looks to be more rush orientated, Puwen would work best. Puwen is also protected by Birgitte so he is open for using an Assassination combo with on turn three as long as the opponent didn't play down Kristoffer first turn. This deck should have really good starting tempo and excellent board control.
    Founder and formal leader of the guild Guardians of Shadow Era

Gift to the Shadow Era community
    scholarsoftheshadows.com

I serve the community anyway I can
    Want Deck Help or Advice l Want a Website for your Guild l Want Tips on Starting your own Guild
    Contact me for any of the above by PMing me on these forums

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    update ur lance deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IGN :: phyaH
    Member of ASF
    http://asfetc.shadowera.net/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think any update is needed.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does no one ever read the dates of the posts before they go about necroing stuff
    IGN: A1 ShadowBeast

I'm interested in seeing how you plan to kill a shadow

MY COTC DECKS
    Nishaven Hybrid

MY DP DECKS
    FT Trollers #1 Baduruu Shutdown

Ter Stripper

Serena the Card Sharp

A1:Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, the fact he ask for an update suggest that he knows this thread is old.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are newer decks posted, it's highly likely people aren't posting there "new"decks because they either havent changed it or want to keep it a secret. Alot of the old lance decks here weren't posted until after awhile the person played them.
    AA1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, i'm not using this deck in the current meta, that would't be a good idea imo, and i don't have much time to play atm, so i have no new Lance deck, my Serena seems to work well, but isn't really tested, sorry.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    even the kentuqui man says no good idea for current meta so hush and wat is necroing ahhhhhhhhhh i dont touch dead... huh?
    IGN :: phyaH
    Member of ASF
    http://asfetc.shadowera.net/