Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"Hall of Shame" for players who quit without resigning.

You know what I'm talking about. Players who, instead of resigning or playing the game through, put the game down and go do something else to let the time run out on the clock. It's just a way of being annoying when you're losing. It's cowardly, it's weak, and it deserves its own hall of shame.

Each time it happens, come to this thread and post the player's name. Any player who appears three times in this thread gets their name put in the opening post and will be forever immortalized in the Hall of Shame.

Hall of Shame:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol okay , Sign me up!
    My "best" homemade decks : Graveyard raiser (Gravebone) Wrath of Erika | Boris deck
    My card ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    My badass skeleton mask is scaring off most people but it's gonna be difficult to eat through it, so there will be a brief period where my innocent face and bewildered expression shows I'm just a vulnerable tourist with a badass mask.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You joined the forums just to spread your poisonous posts? It sucks but it happens, people quit without resigning but it takes maybe an extra minute out of your time. Apparently youve been using that time to start toxic threads that don't accomplish anything...
    IGN: Maty

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Maty78 View Post
    You joined the forums just to spread your poisonous posts? It sucks but it happens, people quit without resigning but it takes maybe an extra minute out of your time. Apparently youve been using that time to start toxic threads that don't accomplish anything...
    This thread rocks ! keep it up!
    My "best" homemade decks : Graveyard raiser (Gravebone) Wrath of Erika | Boris deck
    My card ideas
    My badass skeleton mask is scaring off most people but it's gonna be difficult to eat through it, so there will be a brief period where my innocent face and bewildered expression shows I'm just a vulnerable tourist with a badass mask.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This thread only spreads negativity in an otherwise for the most part positive community

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Maty78 View Post
    This thread only spreads negativity in an otherwise for the most part positive community
    My card ideas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll back off if you can show me what this thread accomplishes, is it going to keep people from not resigning? Are you going to blacklist this players in your QM's so you don't play against them? (oh wait you can't... Your still going to be paired with them and they're still going to do it) or maybe you can quite on them before they do it to you... That'll teach em

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maty I don't take this seriousely ... It's only for fun on my side >_>
    My card ideas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well yeah it's a game, I'm pretty sure everyone is here to have fun. Now let's ask ourselves if posting people's names to a wall of shame is encouraging that fun atmosphere, that's all I'm trying to say here. If making this list adds to you fun, then go ahead, but maybe think about keeping it to yourself

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Maty, I think you care too hard on this one. Just let it go, mate.