Close

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Normally if you bought $50 and haven't spent the crystals yet, then we can refund your purchase and you can go buy something else like a chocolate bar or some physical cards. However if you spent $50 a month ago and used up all the crystals and have been playing with the cards online, then normally it makes sense that we won't provide a refund. Obviously there are a ton of people who still bought crystals even during the pre-order period, and we can't go changing all those to physical purchases, it just doesn't work that way.
    Well said...

I spent $5 on an alt a week ago!!!! I want my money back!
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You talk to the Master Troll when you email support@shadowera.com..... Just saying. You gonna get trolled. I have a few times.

Example:

I changed my mains name to E2E N3rd4Christ leaving N3rd4Christ available. I realized this and emailed support to have my alt's name changed to N3rd4Christ to save the name....

Needless to say I woke up one morning, picked up my phone and saw an email....

"Hey Oscar,

Unfortunately someone has already taken N3rd4Christ."

I had just woke up so I was like NOOoOo!

Then I read the rest:

"just kidding, N3rd4Christ has been reborn."

It actually made my day... Thanks SE Support Troll!
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    To clarify: First expansion will be 150 cards and will be released Summer 2012.
    So in shadow era time this means Dec 2012 right?
    SHADOW ERA, ETC
    Enjoy Trading Card-games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i don't get why most replies here are about his use of $50. he said he totally understood his (rather shitty) luck when it came to the use of his money. this thread was mostly about the principal of the matter, and then being insulted on top of that.

i totally get where you're coming from, man. it is a bit odd that they say "FOREVEREVEREVER!!!1!!11one"...then open it up again, like a month later. it's like those rock groups that break up...and then have a reunion tour...then do the whole thing over again twelve times. you just feel cheated. (thing is, you kinda just take your losses, man.)

as for the employee who called you out, that's also some bull. that kind of thing wouldn't happen in real life without consequences to the employee.
    Last edited by Ekoz; 03-15-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    85-Card mini-set: Gate of the Steelbound.

So you want to take a poll? ∙ Affectionate TVTransvestite TwinRacist CowBag of Dicks

The pen is mightier than the sword, but actions speak louder than words.
    Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts.
    Sometimes a little chaos is in order.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helio View Post
    So in shadow era time this means Dec 2012 right?
    Summer is what 2 months away. So 60 Venusian days to go...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree it's a matter of principles, I have this happen to me all the time and I catch a lot of flak from employees when I try to call them on it.

Just recently the grocery store I go to had a 2 for 1 toilet paper sale, but I missed it. I was talking to the cashier when I was buying toilet paper next, he said he didn't think they would do the sale again. A couple months later they had the sale again, I yelled at that lying bastard of a cashier until the manager came. He even had the gall to tell me that this is how promotions work, and I shouldn't take it personally. Unfortunately the manager didn't help, he wouldn't give me the toilet paper I deserve even though the cashier told me the sale wouldn't happen again. He also didn't take any action against the cashier! These people drive me crazy. Needless to say I do not shop there any more, and have posted flyers about this horrible practice outside the store.

I wish more businesses would smarten up and honour limited time offers indefinitely. It's the customers right to always have the best deal, and it should apply retroactively.

Let's all support Sprinkles in his principled stand to get more goods for money previously spent. Once his situation is resolved we can start on getting me a booster box (and bonuses!) for the crystals I bought last fall.
    Hatts - A1's Mad Hatter - A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory.
    Regularly idling on the #shadowera IRC channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    not sure if serious...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwonders View Post
    not sure if serious...
    Super serious bro. We are talking about games here.
    Coder of the Night -- A1 : Evolution in Theory

Member of the Player's Focus Group 1

My Decks:
    -------------

My Articles:
    My Strategy articles compilation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now that is a 9/10 troll

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatts View Post
    I agree it's a matter of principles, I have this happen to me all the time and I catch a lot of flak from employees when I try to call them on it.

Just recently the grocery store I go to had a 2 for 1 toilet paper sale, but I missed it. I was talking to the cashier when I was buying toilet paper next, he said he didn't think they would do the sale again. A couple months later they had the sale again, I yelled at that lying bastard of a cashier until the manager came. He even had the gall to tell me that this is how promotions work, and I shouldn't take it personally. Unfortunately the manager didn't help, he wouldn't give me the toilet paper I deserve even though the cashier told me the sale wouldn't happen again. He also didn't take any action against the cashier! These people drive me crazy. Needless to say I do not shop there any more, and have posted flyers about this horrible practice outside the store.

some other bullshit.
    cool story brah.
    85-Card mini-set: Gate of the Steelbound.

So you want to take a poll? ∙ Affectionate TVTransvestite TwinRacist CowBag of Dicks

The pen is mightier than the sword, but actions speak louder than words.
    Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts.
    Sometimes a little chaos is in order.