Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    * posted by snow_man
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is it possible to track packages in any way?
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ Jeremy:
    That post you quoted was in now way official, it was a guess by Snow Man.

@ Pete:
    You would, if they gave out tracking numbers to you. But they don't. As I said, the order reference is in NO way related to the tracking number.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Cailin, here is my Y+F shipping information, with some delivery estimates:

ORDR - DST - SEND - RECV
    ==========================
    01/08 - STH AM - 06/15 - 06/25
    02/07 - STH AM - 06/21 - Pending delivery. EDIT: Arrived 06/28

I ordered my second Y+F the same date you did, so I estimate my order was sent the same day as yours, and I expect it to arrive in the same delivery time of my 1st order.

I also think that the remaining orders will be shipped when the bonuses are done. Due to the size and the weight of the bonuses and complete playsets, epic collections and the other orders, It won't be efficient for wulven to send extra shippings with our orders first and the bonuses after, so they dispatched the small orders first, leaving the most expensive shippings to be sent with the bonuses. I don't know if this is truth, i'm only making suppositions.

But if this were wulven's intentions, I wouldn't be mad at all, they are a great company, who has done a great products for us. Considering what kyle said to us like a month ago, they should spent 4 weeks (at that moment) to finish all the bonuses. If we give Wulven another 2 weeks from now to finish and organize the bonuses along with the orders, they will start to ship the remaining orders by mid July, and by the end of July almost all orders will be delivered.

EDIT: Kyle has pronounced about this post and stated that Alliance is not stalling the shipments to send the remaining orders with the bonuses, I repeat, ALLIANCE IS NOT STALLING THE SHIPMENTS.
    Last edited by Morettos; 06-29-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the info! Interesting to see that first class mail to Europe is actually faster than the USPS service inside the USA. I guess that's the cost-saving "media mail".

Due to the size and the weight of the bonuses and complete playsets, epic collections and the other orders, It won't be efficient for wulven to send extra shippings with our orders first and the bonuses after, so they dispatched the small orders first, leaving the most expensive shippings to be sent along the bonuses.
    You know, that -would- make sense. I hope that's what they set up with AGD.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    Is it possible to track packages in any way?
    I'm afraid that won't be possible Pete. I sent an email to alliance requesting my tracking numbers, but I didn't receive an answer, Wulven doesn't have the tracking numbers also. I received my Y+F first order already, but I never received a tracking number.

The only thing we can do is wait Pete.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Got my 2 you and a friend today orders were made jan 5 and feb 3 I have no clue about when they were sent. Also I'm in nova scotia, Canada.

Ps. Both those days I also ordered booster boxes, I expect them to be along sometime in the next 2 weeks
    MustardRobb - Iron God of the Ramp
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Robb, the shipping date is listed on the label, inside the round stamp. Also at the upper right corner as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's interesting that they are preparing them depending on what package you ordered...
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Ryan View Post
    It's interesting that they are preparing them depending on what package you ordered...
    Some clarity, from Alliance,.. since they are getting the blame for all of this.

• We have been shipping out the orders based on a huge spreadsheet that we got from Wulven.

• we can't group the orders by recipient and therefore different parts of different orders have shipped, while other parts are still in process.

• Brandon Roberts has been tackling the whole project.

• Brandon Roberts will be out of the office from 6/26 to 7/2.

• While there could have been better communication, the blame really lies with the massive quantity of orders. The reason some folks haven't received their boxes yet is simply that there is a huge number of orders.

• Wulven was asked to clarify the status on their website. I hope that is still in the works.

Hopefully this information is helpful, and I retract my earlier comment about Alliance not getting back to me.