Close

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek4 View Post
    Everyone is so skilled with other stuff here :/
    I have played YGO, Duel Masters, Pokemon and some poker games(...), but all casually. Played WoW for a few years as well.

Since I cant really say much about my tcg history, I'll write a short briefing of myself.
    Umm I was born in China but lives right now in Sweden. I listen to electronic dance music, metal and metalcore. Also play some tennis in my free time. Eating is also one of my hobbies (chips, candies, chewing gums), though I am still thin. Havn't achieved anything in my life yet, focusing on my studies in highschool now and aiming for Cambridge University.
    haha eat while you can!! I used to be like that... can eat a litre of vanilla icecream every night and still stay thin. But now i've nearing that age where my metabolism will go down the drain and I've gained 20 pounds in the past year and a half

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and glad to see many people interested! This'll let us know who's active on the forums and are willing to spend time to write some stuff down too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    More than half of the people are here already, now its pretty much only Narziss, Anurak and AnAndolt left. Due to the fact that Ice should be in, Narziss can be taken for granted. With all these in, the rest 2 should also be joining. Lets hope Kyle joins as well

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I guess I'm not invited since I haven't technically started PvP.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Should I introduce myself?

I'll introduce myself. Or rather, talk about my gaming history.

Collected Pokémon cards when I was younger (although no one wanted to play), played Magic a little, and the World of Warcraft TCG somewhat extensively; placed 5th at our National Championships a few years ago, and later became a forum rulesjunkie.

Aside from card games, I am a video game enthusiast, preferring strategy games, RPGs, and bullet curtain games: Pokémon (YEAH), Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, and Touhou Project, among others. Have been playing World of Warcraft a bit, too, as well as a few other MMORPGs.

I spend a lot of time at my computer, so you can count on me being around quite frequently.
    Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke

Let it be known that Majiya is my favorite hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ADVANCE WARS!!! Love RPGs too. Who else here can't wait for FFT:WotL to come out on iPhone?? *raises hand*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Montag451 View Post
    I guess I'm not invited since I haven't technically started PvP.
    Dont worry man, you've posted more than me on the forums. But what do you mean you havn't started PvP yet? Surely you dont spend 3 times as much time on the forums as on the game it self?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    People are gonna complain about elitism, but..

/shrug

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek4 View Post
    Dont worry man, you've posted more than me on the forums. But what do you mean you havn't started PvP yet? Surely you dont spend 3 times as much time on the forums as on the game it self?
    Hehe, close to 50/50. I play a game, then pop in the forums. It's mostly from multi-tasking, since games against the AI are only a few minutes and I can step away whenever without being a dick to a player.

Also my Magic group back in high school scarred me with multiplayer . I play casually, and one of the guys in the group was a top regional champion who always played with the most expensive decks and crazy rare cards. Naturally, he won most of our games...
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Montag451 View Post
    one of the guys in the group was a top regional champion who always played with the most expensive decks and crazy rare cards. Naturally, he won most of our games...
    So become that guy.