Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Is there any other chinese friends playing this game?

有中国的朋友一起玩吗?
    i found ShadowEra two days ago,i want to say this game is awesome!!!
    i introduced it to lots of friends,but sadly we could't play together,cause we just have quickplay option...
    it will be much more fun if we can just create a game and invite someone to come in and play,i hope that day~and hope everybody enjoy this game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have chinese origins, but live in Sweden right now. I dont think many chinese people will have the english knowledge required to play this game, or a real iDevice to play it on.

Somewhere on the earth or maybe heaven or hell ,guess for yourself .
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek4 View Post
    I have chinese origins, but live in Sweden right now. I dont think many chinese people will have the english knowledge required to play this game, or a real iDevice to play it on.
    Sorry bro,but I am a Chinese and I am a Malaysian .and I currently use iPad to play this game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You might have better luck looking for Asians in general.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek4 View Post
    Nahhh. Chinese doesn't necessarily mean people in China. I agree the level of English of people in "Mainland" China are low, but many still understand the basics. There are Chinese people all over the world and many speak English at a very high level. I'm Chinese and English is my first language (my CHINESE on the other hand is dreadful lol)

And just so you know, the demand for iPhones in Mainland China are so high at the moment that they've run out of supply. People in Hong Kong bought tons of iPhones to sell it back to the people in Mainland China at a higher price, and for that reason, Hong Kong's Apple website (the part to buy iPhones at least) is still shut down since around 5 months ago. The price for the 16GB iPhone 4 is still selling in Hong Kong for $6700HKD from the original price of $5880HKD. That's approx $110USD margin and the Mainlanders still buy dozens at a time to bring back.

The last thing that the Chinese are lacking are iDevices. They've got so much money they fling it around like it's just paper.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Haha,guess I have found my own kind.I quit learning Chinese after i turn 16.and now using both English and Chinese for communication,though my English speaking skills sucks....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf001 View Post
    Sorry bro,but I am a Chinese and I am a Malaysian .and I currently use iPad to play this game.
    <--------------

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    U also a malaysian?great! I thought no Malaysian Chinese playing this game.Well at least we got now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im chinese too, but my chinese is terrible
    English is my first language too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Nice!U know,maybe someone from us could create a guild or group.Well,is hard to see Chinese playing this kind of game,especially they are obsessed with boring, plain online games.I rather play card with other player than killing same stupid monster for level up,making my time wasted like water flow.