Close

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

This game is seriously imbalance

Like how do you counter this as wulven deck?

And I really like wulven deck but 90% player I met use human deck (50% use mage deck)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Because the Wulven class currently doesn't have any mass-wipe cards, you need to ensure you don't get swarmed. That means having a hearty amount of Captured Prey, Now You're Mine, and Rapid Bite in your deck. I would also suggest you take out Medusil; in my opinion, that card's fairly not worth decking at the moment.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Eladwen is pretty much the best deck hands-down right now. If nothing else, I'd like to see more allies released, particularly some non-awful 2 cost allies for Shadow, and some 1 cost allies for the Humans. Eladwen probably needs a nerf to her hero ability, and Portal probably needs cost increase to 5 or 6, or maybe a limited duration.

ETA: his deck WAS full of Captured Prey, Now You're Mine, and Rabid Bite. He one-for-oned me for a long time with those, then he ran out of cards and started delaying with his hero ability while I vomited out a bunch of guys, resulting in the board state in the screenshot.
    Last edited by Fry; 02-15-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like my Brutalis the way he is, thank you very much. He's a 1/4 so people don't kill him as much, which leaves me to Life Infusion him and then Conversion for 9 health at the cost of 4 resources; good deal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    Yeah, Eladwen is pretty much the best deck hands-down right now. If nothing else, I'd like to see more allies released, particularly some non-awful 2 cost allies for Shadow, and some 1 cost allies for the Humans.
    signed, humans have a 2/3 and 3/2 so shadow should get a 4/1
    future Rogue 4 life.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Captured Prey, Now You're Mine, and Rapid Bite in your deck
    I have 4 of each =.=. The problem is Now you're mine only work with weak card except aldon, Rapid bite only work when they have more than 1 card and only work 2 turns now. Captured Prey is absolutely good but still not enough to counter plenty good human allies. And you can't take first allies advantage 'cause of combo Portal and Aeon which everyone have.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As i am saying on another thread, eladwen's ability isn't overpowered. I mean for 3 shadow energy you get to do 4 damage to an ally, when with 4 shadow energy on zaladar you get to do 3 damage to 2 targets. It is the fact that she is human and mage that makes her good. For starters mage as a class are great. They have field control cards, card drawings and many more. Plus the human faction is kinda overpowering shadow for now in my opinion.

We have to wait for the set to be finalized to start comparing the game balance. Hunters and warriors need weapons to function and will probably be game changing. So for now what must be done is that Kyle and the others focus on getting that set out asap.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgos Theoharis View Post
    As i am saying on another thread, eladwen's ability isn't overpowered. I mean for 3 shadow energy you get to do 4 damage to an ally, when with 4 shadow energy on zaladar you get to do 3 damage to 2 targets. It is the fact that she is human and mage that makes her good. For starters mage as a class are great. They have field control cards, card drawings and many more. Plus the human faction is kinda overpowering shadow for now in my opinion.

We have to wait for the set to be finalized to start comparing the game balance. Hunters and warriors need weapons to function and will probably be game changing. So for now what must be done is that Kyle and the others focus on getting that set out asap.
    Couldn't agree more. I was excited when the muli-deck save/load feature was implemented so that I could build a Darkclaw deck... I have yet to win a match using said Darkclaw deck. I can hang with most competitors with my Zaladar deck provided I don't make a stupid mistake (has happened too often) and I get a reasonable draw.

IMO, Eladwen's ability is good, but not imbalanced — she's not the problem. I really do feel the human faction is too powerful right now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In my opinion the wulven deck needs a bite card with semi low cost the turns target 4 entry or lower into a plain wolf 1-1 then you would simply use full moon and they would become stronger. or have a combo card which would transform them. I was looking forword to wulven deck then realized it was at a disadvantage at the moment so i picked an elemental deck, which with the right tactics can overcome even mages. Honestly it does make me sad that it's so underpowered and unfortunately you cant expect great things from a Wulven weapon because they already have a sucky one. Maybe combine the ideas and create a weapon for Wulven heros which can convert enemys into wolfs and then turn into some other wolf with full moon? i would really like to see something along these lines or an ultimate ally wolf attainable only through full moon. If i used shadow crystals on the Wulven deck i would feel upset at this point.
    Last edited by yeater42; 02-15-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My preferred deck is Wulven with Darkclaw, and I do alright by getting What Big Teeth out fast, Speedstrike, and Lone Wolf. It's hard to get swarmed when Darkclaw takes 1/2 damage, heals 2 every turn, can attack twice, and also has a counterattack.