4 - Research
    2 - Portal
    3 - Shriek of Vengeance

*edit
    -1 Gargoyle
    -1 Shriek
    -1 Research

+2 Medusil
    +1 Badwolf (changing this for medusil when i earn enough gold)

Can't wait to test
    I'm happy to know your suggestions & recommendations people.
    Last edited by Mighty One; 07-02-2011 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Edited decklist

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Seems solid. I would -1 Shriek, +1 Portal, remove a Research or 2, and add some Medusil.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks! I''l test your suggestion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Look for Killtrends Gravebella Beatdown thread, its one of the strongest 40 card Gravebone builds.

I would play:
    - 1 Infernal Gargoyle
    +3 Medusil

- 2 Research
    - 1 Shriek
    +1 Portal

Medusil gives you extra versatility, you will not be missing the one Gargoyle, 3 are more than enough since you can cycle them anyway. Learn which one of the two to sac and which one to keep depending on the situation.

Portal is too important to only play 2.

You have drawing through your bellas which you can cycle.
    I play the 40 variant with 3 research, 2 should be more than enough, since early you have no time to play it, then you usually get 1-2 bellas out and by then you should have drawn your research ...

Well shriek is a though one, I some times play -1 lightning bolt +1 shriek if i get the feeling I'm running into to many weapon heros. But in general you have the bruts/gargoyles to chew through some of them anyway, so just use the shrieks wisely and you should be fine with just two.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you should have 2 or 3 supernova, if you lose board control, how to you get it again? when play with Gravebone player, I used many ally to get board control, luckily, I don't often meet Supernova
    BinhNguyen-Boris
    TranBinhNguyen-Zaladar

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I myself have made great experience playing a 40 card variant of Killtrends build with 3 novas, i always had the feeling it adds some versatility to the deck.
    Novas let you be more aggressive and lets you focus your burns when in doubt rather on the player then on his allies, since you can wipe them later anyway, also you can deliver an unexpected knockout-punsh.
    However novas are not really a must, if you play a bit more defensive from the start.
    In 1.26 I think nova is a slightly stronger choice due to the changes to aeon, since your burns cant hit the other stuff behind aeon anymore.
    To get 2x novas remove 1 lightning strikes and one of 3 the resource allies (medusil or gargoyle).
    So it would look something like:

4 - Brutalis
    3 - Infernal Gargoyle
    2 - Medusil
    4 - Belladonna
    4 - Fireball
    3 - Lightning Strike
    2 - Research
    3 - Portal
    2 - Supernova
    2 - Shriek of Vengeance

IMHO more then 2 novas (in 30 cards) is a slight overkill, since it takes some time anyway for you to loose board control if you play correctly and it is a rather situational card, if the game runs well you will sac it most likely.

Keep however in mind that cards that add versatility often water down the main theme of your deck (especially with 30 cards), with nova though I think its rather a thing of choice, since its a card that works well with your hero and the rest of the deck. Usually cards that are restricted to special game conditions, in this case loosing board control, are a bad choice and should be avoided and the problem circumvented rather by making clever game decisions earlier.

For example I used to play Majiya with 2xSnow Sapphires to counter Gweens and Warriors since everybody said how great of a card it is and nobody should miss it in a build. However after tuning my build slightly, and focussing on fast dps, as well as using a third shriek, this card became completely unnecessary. Now my deck plays stronger against all other classes and Gween and Warriors I now simply out dps, flood them with 2 hit monsters or kill crucial equipment with better timed shrieks. Though arguable nova fits generally better to the gravebone build then snow sapphire to majiya, but thats not the point I wanted to make ...

Edit:
    If you lose board control, how to you get it again?
    burns or portal with your more heavy hitting creatures (Belladona or Medusil) does the trick , most of the time ...
    Last edited by SolomonGrundy; 06-30-2011 at 06:36 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doianhkhoviai View Post
    I think you should have 2 or 3 supernova, if you lose board control, how to you get it again? when play with Gravebone player, I used many ally to get board control, luckily, I don't often meet Supernova
    Portal, ally, ally, ally.... watch KillTrend's YouTube videos. Seriously, his name is going to come up often in ALL Gravebone threads, he mastered the art of the deck long ago.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doianhkhoviai View Post
    Portal+[insert big ally here]+infinite recursion
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I'm gaining wins with this deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i know that no supernova is better. but they would have saved my opponents EVERY TIME i played against a gravebone. (including killtrend, BUT, its because i destroyed ALL his portals the round they came out.)

if i play gravebone myself i have NO supernova cuz the times it would save me are much less then the time it was a useless card.
    BACK (well, i try )
    Overlord of Darkness

A1:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....e-Padawan-Pete

Marksmen:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....nters-Marksmen

Ingame-Names: CHILLABREAKA = test account and CHLBRK = rating account