Some new elements for the meta.

Whilst standard Burn/Heal Gravebone is being very successful in rated games, I am taking a twist with Ice Control Gravebone which is also viable as a variant from the standard version.

Hero: Gravebone (42 cards)

Ally (20):
4x Popsickle
4x Icebound Denizen
4x Falseblood Cultist
2x Rampaging Yeti
4x Forgotten Horror
2x Dakrath

Ability (6):
2x Sinkhole
4x Suspended Animation

Item (13):
4x Tome of Knowledge
2x Obsidian Pendant
1x Urigon's Fang
4x Living Ice Wall
1x Stun Turret
1x Mending Golem

Location (2):
2x Yahari: Valley of Doom

Deck Code: 1702888B

The synergy revolves around Icebound Denizen, where it can combo with Living Ice Wall for a sticky protector, or Rampaging Yeti to removes opponent allies. Note that the ability of Icebound Denizen is stackable, meaning that more copies on board will increase the damages dealt/reduction.

Suspended Animation is a game changer, where it can combo with Urigon's Fang for extra damages, which the damage increases according to the number of Icebound Denizen.
i.e.
Suspended Animation + Urigon's Fang + 1 Icebound Denizen = 2 damages to every opponent allies + freeze
Suspended Animation + Urigon's Fang + 2 Icebound Denizen = 3 damages to every opponent allies + freeze
Suspended Animation + Urigon's Fang + 3 Icebound Denizen = 4 damages to every opponent allies + freeze
Suspended Animation + Urigon's Fang + 4 Icebound Denizen = 5 damages to every opponent allies + freeze
Suspended Animation also combos well with Popsickle for some decent damages.

Forgotten Horror and Dakrath is the hard hitter. Dakrath is a natural counter to Serena which is very popular in the current meta.
Yahari: Valley of Doom is the tech to Dragon decks whilst Obsidian Pendant is the tech to Boris which removes Bloody Frenzy.
Stun Turret is the tech to mirror games to remove opponent Dakrath.

The deck has a flexible and adaptive playstyle with access to various combos. I found it fun and competitive so I decide to share.