Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation v 4.70 freezed extracting files in launcher

Hello!

I've downloaded launcher and installed it and when i run it it downloads all files but then freezes on 17/694. Actually it doesn't freeze the launcher - i can close it, scroll Release Notes and i can press "Repair" button, but it doesn't help - Launcher restarts, downloads all files and then stops again at 17/694..

I've waited for more then half of an hour and nothing changed..

Intel Mac
    Os 10.14.6 (18G9323)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dddima View Post
    Hello!

I've downloaded launcher and installed it and when i run it it downloads all files but then freezes on 17/694. Actually it doesn't freeze the launcher - i can close it, scroll Release Notes and i can press "Repair" button, but it doesn't help - Launcher restarts, downloads all files and then stops again at 17/694..

I've waited for more then half of an hour and nothing changed..

Intel Mac
    Os 10.14.6 (18G9323)

I have the same issue, but considering you added this message back in October and no one has gotten back to you yet seems to me that they don't care!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey guys, there are special install techniques for Mac now. We can't get the launcher to work with the new Mac builds.

Here is the new install method for mac:

Mac instructions for install:

Do not use Launcher. Download the mac version and extract it. Find the executable inside the resulting folder. You will need to open a terminal window and type the following: xattr -cr (then drag the file into the terminal window or type its path, then hit enter). There must be exactly 1 space after the "cr". This tells the computer that it is ok to open it and that is is not dangerous.

Once again, don't use the launcher. Just run the executable directly.
    Requires OSX 10.8+