4x Blood Frenzy
    1x Enrage

Item (8):
    1x Boooomerang
    4x Pithing Spear
    2x Gemstone Javelin
    1x Pride of the Yari

Deck Code: 1113461B

I have a really good feeling about this deck and Logan in general. Matches with him do not feel anymore like constant uphill battle. His board control possibilities remind me of Garth now. With addition of Gemstone Javelin and Fuzam, Logan is killing machine, so much so that Crippling Blow is not needed anymore, and even in my opinion is liability. Between weapons and Marksman you can control successfully board and instead of dead draws like abilities, I want to keep drawing into allies to assert board position. Cutting CB lead to a deck with 23 allies, that can still accommodate decent number of draw engines and some item removal, both of which were hard to fit in compact 40 card Logan deck before. That is regarding lack of Crippling Blow. Now onto some nice synergies that enable that approach.

T2 Fuzam into T3 Pithing Spear is very powerful opening. Follow it up with Marksman on T4 and you are already waaay ahead in tempo vs opponent.

Other cute ways to decimate opposing forces:

Javelin with Logan's ability deals 5 damage to one targett and kills another.
    Javelin with Fuzam, deals 6 + 3 damage to single target or to 2 targets If you have ways to buff Fuzam like Xander or Pride damage output increases.
    Plunderer into Javelin is 3 + 2 damage to single target or to 2 targets. Or paired with Logan's ability 4 damage to one ally and another dead ally. Just keep in mind Plunderer's ability only works if you don't have a weapon play.
    And finally with Logans ability + Javelin + Boomerang you can kill 3 allies.
    An icing on the cake would be War Cry since you draw two cards in one turn if you deal combat damage with Boomerang and another weapon.

Now that you killed all their stuff and started building board presence it is time to win. This is where Xander and Pride come in. Especially Pride of the Yari since with 3 Yari on board it adds additional 12 damage. It scales up fast.

An odd card in the deck is Vull. It used to be Nanaya and she has proven to be occasionally useful to be "hasted" in or to just be big body on board. But Vull is good tech vs Moonstalker who is not uncommon sight atm in QM. And beyond that he is fat and also increased damage output of your weapons and allies. He is not as good as Kion, but definitely not far behind and underrated.

Regarding match ups, Jericho is hard, although not as bad as it used to be. You can out tempo him early on and if you draw Brax Weaponsmith and War Cry you can mitigate somehow him removing Blood Frenzy. Games I played vs Jerry didn't feel one sided and were pretty close. Lance is imo more annoying if he draws Eris. She can often trade at least 3 for one, which is insane and usually too much to recover from. So when you see Lance, pray to RNGesus they don't draw her too early. Aggro mages is the only MU where I wish I had Sacrificial Lamb over War Cry in order to deal with Subdue. Gameplan vs them is to stick Plunderer and Xander on board. Both will be at 6 hp and survive Supernova. Then hope to draw Pride to get them really low on hp. Rest of MUs are very much manageable.

Here are some vids of deck in action.

Last edited by Veles; 11-15-2018 at 10:11 AM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla