Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1.26-1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Is there any updated on the rougue cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancord View Post
    Is there any updated on the rougue cards?
    Per a post by Kyle shoudl be sometimes this week or next. Patience is key rushed cards = no good.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Patience is key rushed cards = no good.
    This. I don't think we want to let any more Mind Controls slip through the cracks. I think that card is some sort of Bug Record Holder. Can't dethrone the champion!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    This. I don't think we want to let any more Mind Controls slip through the cracks. I think that card is some sort of Bug Record Holder. Can't dethrone the champion!
    Yeah seriously. Stinks when a huge bug slips through.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How did that bug slip through? Didn't we have the test server up and running during that time? Nobody experienced that bug or there was probably not many people using the test server during that time?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    How did that bug slip through? Didn't we have the test server up and running during that time? Nobody experienced that bug or there was probably not many people using the test server during that time?
    No one plays test server... That's the problem.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think people might use the Test Server more if the Mac/Windows/iPad clients could get onto it.

Perhaps if you logged into the client with an email address that was already registered with the Test Server, you could automatically get switched over to using the Test Server rather than the normal one. This should be transparent to the client and so would not require an update.

Incidentally, do you actually need to supply a valid email address to this game? I have never once had an email from Shadow Era or Wulven to my registered addresses. And how do you get back a forgotten password? There is no button on the client for that.

I am thinking that if you registered an email address like Tony@TestServer.shadowera.com then it would recognise that you wanted the test server and put you on it automatically.