Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    why did you post this with their names? you should of emailed support or pmed a community manager.
    In retrospect, I should have, you are right.
    I did send support an e-mail and a follow-up a few days ago and they haven't responded. I felt like bringing this issue public attention to have it resolved asap, before prizes are given out to unworthy players on friday.
    I know I've gone on record saying I enjoy public shaming, but this is not one of those cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Archm4ge View Post
    Well, i do encounter players who comes in with a full deck and quits immediately giving me the win, i would have guess they are alt accounts hoping to pair up in meltdown with their main account.
    I've had this happened to me too. Sometimes multiple times in a row. And it seems that score is awarded even when the opponent quits immediately, in which case the game is not shown in their histories. This is probably what mezzanino has been doing.
    Last edited by Ness; 07-29-2015 at 11:46 AM.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cheaters in Meltdown

Considering the iOS version still isn't live yet, there's a good chance that these players are playing on iOS, which means that their meltdown history won't show up

The second one is a bit more suspect though
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross013 View Post
    Considering the iOS version still isn't live yet, there's a good chance that these players are playing on iOS, which means that their meltdown history won't show up

The second one is a bit more suspect though
    Might be true, I don't want to blame anyone on being a cheater - I just had the Impression something is going wrong and both cases seemed very suspect to me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross013 View Post
    That is certainly a possibility, in which case I offer my sincerest apologies.
    But as zhorex said, that player suddenly shot into the top out of nowhere, which is highly suspicious.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play on iOS, I looked up that person. He's played like a billion Meltdown matches. Match-history is listed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please refrain from posting player names of those you suspect to be cheating. Email support@shadowera.com and we do actually investigate every report, but it is handled privately.

Sometimes, they are simply playing on iOS v2.90 so their games will not show up in your v2.91 client.

We have also recently implemented the anti-playagainstyourself measures in meltdown that were a part of qm for a few seasons.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    I play on iOS, I looked up that person. He's played like a billion Meltdown matches. Match-history is listed.
    In that case i have to apologise about naming the Player and blaming him for cheating in the forum. It was Not the correct way, as kyle already mentioned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Please refrain from posting player names of those you suspect to be cheating. Email support@shadowera.com and we do actually investigate every report, but it is handled privately.

Sometimes, they are simply playing on iOS v2.90 so their games will not show up in your v2.91 client.

We have also recently implemented the anti-playagainstyourself measures in meltdown that were a part of qm for a few seasons.
    Fair enough, I will keep this in mind.
    My apologies to mezzanino.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Even if the player reporting never receives the results of the investigation (which is perfectly reasonable), support should still send an email back saying they've received the request and will be looking into it. Otherwise, players will naturally assume their report was ignored. This is of course assumption on my part, but it seems this was the case here? If not, I felt it was worth mentioning just in case.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It won't surprise me :/
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements