Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Majiya Deck - Updating it!

Hello, everyone.

I was gone from Shadow Era for a bit, and a lot of new cards came out in the meantime.
    I'd simply like for some suggestions as to with what cards I could bring my Majiya Deck up-to-date.

Deck List (40 Cards)

Hero:
    1x Majiya

Allies:
    4x Ironhide Karash
    4x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Death Mage Thaddeus
    3x Morbid Acolyte
    3x Plasma Behemoth

Abilities:
    2x Shriek of Vengeance
    2x Sacrificial Lamb
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    2x Acid Jet
    2x Supernova
    4x Tome of Knowledge

Items:
    1x Snow Sapphire

- I think it's obvious what this Deck goes for... have some draw power, build up some field advantage and throw spell damage and some attacks at the opposing hero until they're dead.
    - I'm still getting a good bunch of wins with it, but I definitely feel the fact that it's not up-to-date.

So, what do you say?
    How would you bring it up-to-date?
    (Side note: Expensive or cheap - that doesn't play a role.)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Greets,
    AnvaGames
    Last edited by AnvaGames; 05-27-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I suggest you Phoenix Urigon instead of Plasma Behemoth and Krigon over Acolyte
    IGN: 17 Ghibo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did you mean Urigon or Krygon?
    I suppose Krygon?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghibo View Post
    I suggest you Phoenix Urigon instead of Plasma Behemoth and Krigon over Acolyte
    Which means just switch to rag-ajiya

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....8-must-see-%29

Actually urigon is sth I don't know how can't I add it to any control mage its really amazing card
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some Phoenix Urigons would be handy. For one they're really difficult to get rid of unless you opponent sets them ablaze and secondly you can use sacrificial lamb on them and still keep an ally on the board! It's like a having an asymmetric bad santa draw! Also stoneskin is a neat card to have in order to protect your fattys, or to put on a Phoenix Urigon that has already died once to stop the ablaze fire damage. Also, in my opinion I prefer Staff of Disintegration to acid jet since you have the possibility of using it more than once, although you might value the one shadow energy more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for your replies, people!
    I'll reply to them individually by subject.

Phoenix Urigon: Yep. That's the one card that I've looked at again and again since I returned. And in my resource curve, Plasma Behemoth has to go, correct.

Rampant Krygon: Looks interesting... it's a very different card than Morbid Acolyte, but it's able to take out any 3-or-less-health ally or strengthen any 2-or-more-health ally... so yeah, that looks very interesting. I'll try it out, definitely.

Staff of Disintegration: I'm not sure... Majiya's 3 damage and draw power indeed are very good to have. So I'm not sure... but I will give it some thought.

@ragosonos's Deck: Oh wow, that's a damn good build... I don't like copying, so I won't do that but the idea you have there, mind if I take that? - I'll just take it. Really, there's some ideas in there like the Bad Santa that I wouldn't really have gotten in that way, but it looks good.
    Only thing I dislike is that there's not really any armor to scare the opponent away from punching Majiya; dunno about you, but time after time I really began to adore Snow Sapphire for how effectively it keeps the opponent from even trying to attack your hero.
    PS: Didn't see much Raikka Spellseeker yet - but, actually, isn't that Deck of yours more of a Raikka Spellseeker Deck? :P
    (In fact, Raikka Spellseeker seems so good with that whole Deck idea that I really feel like building it with her instead of Majiya.)
    Last edited by AnvaGames; 05-28-2015 at 12:44 PM.