Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Should Midnight Howl still grant the ally haste once you use Wulven Resilience? Seems like a bug to me
    IGN: BP Lentan

Sentry of the Searing Sun
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasBlitz View Post
    Interesting deck and very versatile. Will take a look, my only question would be how does this match up to Victor? I know among Zal and MS, Victor is also a tough cookie to break.
    I was just beaten by a player that copied this deck while I was Ms so... maybe it is not losing but I never faced Ms with this deck tho I played a lot , victor seems to be hard but your number of allies makes it easy .. very easy and u can make gambit cost alooot also traps and seeker so even if he got your ally to 1 HP he can't kill it ( using tactician )
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lentan View Post
    Should Midnight Howl still grant the ally haste once you use Wulven Resilience? Seems like a bug to me
    It is not my friend , u use howl then attack then wulven resilience so the ally u summoned isn't useless and doesn't go to your hand , tho sometimes I take rep hide to my hand after he wiped the board so at t7 I summon it and kill an ally

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried out this deck a bit lately but found one card that I think you should try changing. Change out the Wulven scouts for Wulven predators. I found it so easy to deal with MS ignoring his stealth especially when I have a Griptooth out to protect them. Really no help seeing the opponents hand anyway. You can't really do anything to effect his hand. What's the point in seeing it? If your against a priest just cast allies knowing a tidal wave could come anyway and hold some back. You get much better board control with predators ignoring stealth and protector also against Tala.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    It is not my friend , u use howl then attack then wulven resilience so the ally u summoned isn't useless and doesn't go to your hand , tho sometimes I take rep hide to my hand after he wiped the board so at t7 I summon it and kill an ally
    The effects of an attachment end when the attachment is removed. Like how I can Sever Ties a Holy Shield and continue dealing damage.

When Wulven Resilience is summoned, it removes Midnight Howl, which should no longer grant haste to an ally
    IGN: BP Lentan

Sentry of the Searing Sun
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How does this deck fair against the currently highly popular (thanks to your posts ) Baduruu and Threbin decks?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Boraxx View Post
    How does this deck fair against the currently highly popular (thanks to your posts ) Baduruu and Threbin decks?
    Hi :-) , vs threbin its a luck thing. If you got tacticians early then you will win , most of the time by going so aggro on him while he can't wave or even summon weapon and late game ally plus howl twice and maybe dread wulf plus resilience once will make huge damage and you will win. So if you have t2-blood moon t3- nym or ally t-4 tactician t-5 tactician you are most likely to win. Sometimes 1 tactician is enough. If going second t3 HBM t4 tactician t5 two huge allies its so good,

Baduruu is 50-50 , try to summon many allies and he won't be easily able to kill due to that he only have physical damage. And .. tiger wulf does wonders

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control