Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post
    I havent even played a game with tala, just seeing what my victor does to her, i never want to be on the receiving end of that
    Lol! Seems ETC is in love with Tala but she is soooo easy to beat man...I really dont get it. No offense to you guys but Tala is a creampuff!

Edit: Preybird if you waste your ability on a Puwen....honestly dude...Champ is better late. And he helps slow your opponent down.
    Last edited by WrathOfCroft; 06-11-2014 at 02:41 AM.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post
    I havent even played a game with tala, just seeing what my victor does to her, i never want to be on the receiving end of that
    Victor and Moonstalker can drop her pretty easily. I'm not seeing how this is anti-meta.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't find cards like FWisp really needed in Tala deck , given that her ability allows her to compete for the board early , i think it's better if you use her aility on cards like Seductress , Bladedancer/Puwen , forcing your opponent to spend additional resources to deal with a card that would normally be dead anyway , leaving your VIPs untouched .

Myself like to use Braxnorian Soldier , Raven Wildheart in my Tala deck , a well protected one can bring havoc to my opponent .

My main issue with aggro/rush Tala was that she relies on allies to do damage , unlike Amber who could swing her sword for 3-4 damage every turn , so i either dominated my opponent or fought to the point that i couldn't do any more damage because my opponent had great board control tools
    Last edited by ipoop245; 06-11-2014 at 03:22 AM.
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Lol! Seems ETC is in love with Tala but she is soooo easy to beat man...I really dont get it. No offense to you guys but Tala is a creampuff!

Edit: Preybird if you waste your ability on a Puwen....honestly dude...Champ is better late. And he helps slow your opponent down.
    Maybe the Tala as of far. Just requires the right build to utilize to her full potential. Plus, this Deck was mostly aimed at Heroes like Mages, Zal, Banebow IMO.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe BB I can see. But Zal blasts and MC's and discards his way to easy victories vs her. Honestly...I think ive lost one game out of 20 using zal vs. Tala and thats because I never drew MC.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you have problems dealing with Moon with 3 Jasmines, 3 Seductress, 3 Marksman, 4 CB and endless protectors which makes 1/4 of your entire deck just for control than you are playing warriors wrong imo.

And forcing MC on the wisp? Please, be my guest. Spending entire turn just to deal 1-2 damage is the dream vs Zaladar.
    Last edited by Veles; 06-11-2014 at 08:00 AM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    If you have problems dealing with Moon with 3 Jasmines, 3 Seductress, 3 Marksman, 4 CB and endless protectors which makes 1/4 of your entire deck just for control than you are playing warriors wrong imo.
    I sure hope that you can beat Moonstalker if you access all of those cards. With all of those in the deck though I wonder how consistently the rest of the deck preforms. The only time i have lost to Tala using MS was when I misplayed my hand, or did not clear/limit the board. Other than that I can regularly beat high ranked Talas with relative ease barring bad luck.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know what this is all about! They are trying to poulate QM with Tala, so Nicodemus can clean up!

Well played Entice The Clueless...well played indeed!
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post

And forcing MC on the wisp? Please, be my guest. Spending entire turn just to deal 1-2 damage is the dream vs Zaladar.
    The problem with using Tala against Moonstalker is that you cannot do jack about its stealth , sure you can delay it for awhile but that's it . The strongest thing about Tala is her early game , so decks that have early board control abilities to negate that advantage ( NYM,CP, Snare/Death trap etc ... ) and massive tempo swing during mid/late game ( Moonstalker 4-5 consecutive stealth or Victor's horde of Bobcat ) have a big advantage over Tala
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I guess there are no more words left but to bow before infinite skills of A1 players.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla