Post Free shipping on physical cards!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Merry Bad Santa!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, with extra 3 cards as well??

Anyways, a nice promotion!
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What about the tracking code? How it will works?
    I demanded a class deck in the pre-order of the physical cards, and since now the cards not arrived yet, and i don't have any idea where the cards are because that tracking code worked only in USA Territory, and this got me very upset! I think i never will see those cards!

This time i thinking to buy at least 2 complete set, so i preffer that the tracking code works worldwide, even if is needed to pay a little more. I want to know where the cards are until they come to my home and have 100% assurance that it will occur. I hope that we have this option avaliable
    Last edited by Diogo Hohenheim Courier; 12-06-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    BRK Counselor
    Admin @ Shadow Era BRAZIL
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/shadowerabr
    Falo português - Hablo español - English speaker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you haven't received your cards, especially if you have a tracking number, you should visit your local post office and ask them about it. Perhaps it is stuck in customs or was undeliverable. Another suggestion is to do what the tracking website says: contact USPS for more info. You can also try to contact support@shadowera.com and we can look up your order, but if it was already shipped out then there's not much we can do, unless the package was determined to be not shipped yet or definitely lost...

For the free shipping offer now going on, obviously it is just the standard shipping with a standard tracking code. If you want to upgrade to UPS/FedEx then you can contact sales@wulven.com and we can work something out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great promotion! I am considering complete sets, but my problem is I am not a fan of CCGs because of random card distribution, I much prefer just buying total play sets (which is why I prefer distribution models such as that used by android: net runner). Anyway, how many complete sets do I need to get to have a total playset and can it be done without extra duplicates?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandi View Post
    Great promotion! I am considering complete sets, but my problem is I am not a fan of CCGs because of random card distribution, I much prefer just buying total play sets (which is why I prefer distribution models such as that used by android: net runner). Anyway, how many complete sets do I need to get to have a total playset and can it be done without extra duplicates?
    ิีbut you will have 30 heroes
    that can be give to any one

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandi View Post
    [...] my problem is I am not a fan of CCGs because of random card distribution [...]
    But booster packs make exciting limited formats possible, such as the popular Meltdown format!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    But booster packs make exciting limited formats possible, such as the popular Meltdown format!
    I agree, and that is why after I stopped playing magic I starting doing in house drafts by randomly remaking boosters, putting them in zip lock bags and hosting a draft. Mind you, I haven't tried meltdown as 200 gold buy in is a lot for a new player just starting out and trying to pull together a collection.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i think if you buy 2 complete set + 10 hero class decks you got all cards at least 4X
    BRK Counselor
    Admin @ Shadow Era BRAZIL
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/shadowerabr
    Falo português - Hablo español - English speaker