Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"Collector's Edition" has arrived - but contents of the box are....incorrect??!!!!

Hi Guys,

Need advice how to follow that up...

My "Collector's Edition" has just arrived - but in the package there was just one box labelled "Complete Set" and not Exclusive / Premium Foils......nothing else!!!

I dont know how collector's edition is supposed to look like but, it looks to me that I have received a Complete Playset, not Collector's Edition - and that I haven't received any additional content.....

Is there any way to contact Wulven about this as I don't see anything on the website... ((

Waited so long for this............ (((

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A Collector's Edition is x1 of every card...which is 1 complete set. A "Complete Playset" would be x4 of every card or 4 complete sets... Does that make sense?

So, if you ordered a collectors edition, and received 1 box labeled "complete set", I believe your order is correct.

Open your package and look through the cards and you will see that there is x1 of every card.
    Last edited by Bluejet24; 07-27-2012 at 01:58 PM.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You should also hae 2 smaller boxes with foils in them, so a total of 2x each foil card.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nope. Cait can confirm more accurately but on her photos, the complete set box includes the foils blisters. No additionnal "foil box".

As for the rest bluejet is correct. It's just a misleading titling of the box compared to the phrasing of the commercial offer.
    Priest since 1992
    Screw meta, just go and f*****g kill it!
    Drunk and dangerous

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumbaki View Post
    Nope. Cait can confirm more accurately but on her photos, the complete set box includes the foils blisters. No additionnal "foil box".
    That is correct. For the "Collector's Edition," you should have a box that is labeled "Complete Set" that has six shrink-wrapped sets of cards in it. Two of the sets have the regular cards that are numbered 1 - 100 (basically they alternate: 1 - 5 in one packet, then 6 - 10 in the other, and back to the first). You have another two shrink-wrapped sets that alternate to cover cards 101 - 200. Then your last two include the foils, with one being the 55-card "exclusive" bunch and the other being the 66-card "premium" bunch that includes the 65 premium foils and an extra Corrupted Angel.

That *is* the Collector's Edition.

HOWEVER, depending on how you ordered, if you were entitled to a preorder bonus foil set for that order BEYOND the one of each that is automatically inside the Collector's Edition, then you should also have received two small boxes of cards, one labeled "Exclusive" and another labeled "Premium" that are identical in contents to the two foil packets in the Collector's Edition's "Complete Set" box.

So it sounds like you got your "Collector's Edition," but if you were entitled to the bonuses, you might not have gotten those. They would have been in the box separately within the packing peanuts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NPB View Post
    That is correct. For the "Collector's Edition," you should have a box that is labeled "Complete Set" that has six shrink-wrapped sets of cards in it. Two of the sets have the regular cards that are numbered 1 - 100 (basically they alternate: 1 - 5 in one packet, then 6 - 10 in the other, and back to the first). You have another two shrink-wrapped sets that alternate to cover cards 101 - 200. Then your last two include the foils, with one being the 55-card "exclusive" bunch and the other being the 66-card "premium" bunch that includes the 65 premium foils and an extra Corrupted Angel.

That *is* the Collector's Edition.

HOWEVER, depending on how you ordered, if you were entitled to a preorder bonus foil set for that order BEYOND the one of each that is automatically inside the Collector's Edition, then you should also have received two small boxes of cards, one labeled "Exclusive" and another labeled "Premium" that are identical in contents to the two foil packets in the Collector's Edition's "Complete Set" box.

So it sounds like you got your "Collector's Edition," but if you were entitled to the bonuses, you might not have gotten those. They would have been in the box separately within the packing peanuts.
    exactly what he said. the box is just marked complete set because it has 1 complete set of 200 cards inside (plus another set of foils). so 1 complete set is the collector's set. 4 complete sets are the complete "playset"

and there should of been 2 small boxes outside for the second set of foils (none of the card packages inside the complete set box should have boxes of their own.

THIS IS WHAT A "COLLECTOR'S SET" LOOKS LIKE:

4 OF THOSE IS A COMPLETE PLAYSET.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like I said.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unhappy

Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for all your answers. I indeed have a "Complete Set" box packed exactly like you describing - but for some reason I haven't received the "Exclusive Foils" and Premium Foils smaller boxes - which I should be entitled to.

Does this should be escalated with Wulven or Alliance?

Kind regards

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    contact wulven support and im sure they will help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Overfiend1981 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for all your answers. I indeed have a "Complete Set" box packed exactly like you describing - but for some reason I haven't received the "Exclusive Foils" and Premium Foils smaller boxes - which I should be entitled to.

Does this should be escalated with Wulven or Alliance?

Kind regards

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    dig into the box in the green peanuts for. make sure you didnt miss them.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory