Close

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for deck sir! i've enjoyed the deck a lot with this. I still have a lot to learn against amber decks. im around 2/6 with amber. im still playing up and down around rank 260-265. haven't reach my 20th game with this deck but will probably hit it today.

here are the differences i made, maybe a little tweak advice would help my deck
    1) i exchanged 2 ravens with KOGD, although haven't really got to the point where i needed to heal KOGD. he's either dead/disabled/unharmed.
    any comment on this? im not sure its a good choice.
    2) -2 healing touch +1 mass purification esp for warriors.
    3) -2 orcacle +3 elizabeth << loving this change although im not sure if i should just go -4 oricale +4 eliz +1 mass purification or healing touch.
    it feels elizabeth is a situational card but its a sure 1 card draw and 5 health ally at least.

other Cards i've tested.
    1.Forgiveness - its really sounds great on paper. but i feel like the deck is too tight to accomodate this.
    2.Enchantments(LR,Firewalker) - not working for me i'd rather play another 3cc,4cc ally

Cards i want to test.
    Devoted Lightbeared /thoughtful investment - what if we switched to a more aggressive phase, a mana ramp or a rush deck would be nice to see

On another note: does anyone have a live replay vs a good amber deck?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Recently used your deck an although I only played two games, I went 2-0. Zhannas ability plus healing touch has saved me late in games. And Aeon and Raven are indeed a crazy combo. In both games I was able to summon both AND add Kings pride and did crazy damage. Those are my big three cards right there and this whole deck fits perfectly with my style.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is not a new player's deck, plus thing changed now.

Was able to using this deck(or very very similar, I sometimes run a copy heal touch less) to reach a 310 level a year ago quite easy. I also did try to improve this deck but really find that not much more can be done...It only down point back then very longer play time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

you're an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    -4 Tainted Oracle (not a good card), -3 Healing Touch (not really usefull with Zhanna's ability), -2 Raven (having 4 in a deck is just dumb), -2 Tidal Wave (you don't need 4 of them), -1 Retreat, -1 Focused pray (you have too much x4 in your deck, definitly), -1 resurection (but you already know), + 3 Bad Santa (for better unilateral draw with Santa Bomb), 3 Kris (good for Santa Bomb, and great with Aldon + KP), +3 Puwen (you need a T2 ally), +3 Inner Strenght (to boost your Kris), +3 Curse (so Firesnake won't be able to kill your Kris and take board control). Do that and your deck will be far better.
    You do realize this deck won the world championship right? Plus you said to take out tidal waves, in a priest deck that's sacriligious. I could wipe the floor with your "improved" deck with a solo priest deck.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by planarbox View Post
    You do realize this deck won the world championship right? Plus you said to take out tidal waves, in a priest deck that's sacriligious. I could wipe the floor with your "improved" deck with a solo priest deck.
    I hope you also do realize that the post is more than 1 year ago.

And it's a troll post.