OK what will be mentioned here is in no way factual and I am drawing these conclusions in predicting of what we can expect to see in the near future (hopefully) from the existing card list, currently 130 including the upcoming 24 cards. So that leaves 70 cards. I am sure ppl have already noticed so this is for those that have not. I will start with the most obvious.

Predictions:
1) There will be 2 more Human and 1 Shadow Hero released (known as 2 rogues and 1 hunter). The shadow hunter is already counted in my total. (2)
2) There will be 11 more human allies and 10 Shadow allies, in effect evening the totals out with at least 1 Epic for Shadows and perhaps 1 more for each faction. Currently Shadow allies outnumber Human by 1. (21)
3) At least 1 Wulven Ability (1+)
4) At least 1 Neutral Ability to a potential 6 (1-6 but for the sake of this calculation I say 6)
5) 5 more Human abilities (5)
6) 5 more Shadow abilities (5)
7) There is a 10 card gap between Priest and Wulven abilities. Not too sure what those could be. As I stated, this being at the bottom of this list means it is not that obvious besides the number itself. (10)

This brings the total to 50 cards with 20 unknowns (completely unknown). Share your thoughts of my analysis and perhaps contribute to what you think we could be expecting.