Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just keep 7 cards in your hand and you can't draw more. This way, you won't lose the game from taking damage due to card draw unless your opponent has some form of discard.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As a former MTG player, I like SE the way it is too. I actually had an opponent kill me by playing a Bad Santa when I was out of cards and down to 3 points.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by swampfoxx View Post
    As a former MTG player, I like SE the way it is too. I actually had an opponent kill me by playing a Bad Santa when I was out of cards and down to 3 points.
    Wow that is baller.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bad luck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i've bad-santa'd someone to death before. it was a good feeling killing someone by giving them card draw.

i like the way SE handles milling more than MTG. in MTG, the extra couple of turns you COULD have with the last cards you draw could be vital to winning. instead, that titan you just drew can't be used at all because woops, no deck left.
    85-Card mini-set: Gate of the Steelbound.

So you want to take a poll? ∙ Affectionate TVTransvestite TwinRacist CowBag of Dicks

The pen is mightier than the sword, but actions speak louder than words.
    Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts.
    Sometimes a little chaos is in order.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekoz View Post
    i've bad-santa'd someone to death before. it was a good feeling killing someone by giving them card draw.

i like the way SE handles milling more than MTG. in MTG, the extra couple of turns you COULD have with the last cards you draw could be vital to winning. instead, that titan you just drew can't be used at all because woops, no deck left.
    Ahahahaha, well said, well said!
    I remember me playing Valakut, having on table a win condition cards, and opponent was having more cards in deck, because I milled my self with those land fetching cards, Oracle of Mul Daya and such, so, opponent won, just because I milled myself...
    Yeah, I love this type in SE, and I'd like it to stay this way, it's fun, it's strategic in some way...