Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    wow... wasnt expecting this much responce.

remind me to just quit when i play you and i know ive lost iclipse and poopster. and iclipse, yes, play your turn... meaning go for the win. thats what you were doing all game, every card you cast and every play you made was going for the win, why are you stopping now on the last turn?

and when i know ive lost, like this last game ive posted, i dont even cast useless cards on my turn, like 2 allies that wont have an effect on the game at all cause i will never get to use them. the last two turns i was in this game, all i needed to win was one of my last 2 shadowfonts. 8 cards left in deck. getting one on either of the 2 turns would of won me the game. im at 5 health when i didnt get it that last turn. he can do 9. i politely end my turn and let them have the "kill"... and then they start dropping cards, left and right. NONE of which would of mattered if i was still in the game. ABSOLUTELY NONE of which would of matter if i had gotten that shadowfont. i lost because i couldnt get 1 of 2 cards in 8 left, drawing 4 of them. THATS it. he had an armor i needed to get rid of. he had 4 freakin health, was down to 2 from BF when i didnt get it that last turn. i had one ally left on that last turn... ALL i needed was a shadowfont. i didnt get it, i knew i lost, i ended my turn without playing anything. SO YEAH, IT FREAKIN PISSES ME OFF TO NO END, when all you need to do is attack me with your last 2 allies and its over... and you just start casting cards, you were holding, like 2 FRIGGIN BLAKES, that wouldnt have made it long enough to attack at any other point in the game and would of caused you to lose cause you cast them instead of something else that helped you... among other cards you were holding that were useless. rubbing it in is bad enough, rubbing it in that you had NOTHING left!!!! my last draw was a Friggin PB and a val def. much better cards than he was casting but just as useless since i was dead next turn.

and sorry master blakes, THAT is really rubbing it in. thats the same as telling your opponent they are a moron. thats worse than poopster, why? cause you wouldnt have done that if you didnt have the win, right then. you would of held that card a little longer, delayed this, not used that ability... blah blah blah... you know you had the win so you can just cast cards in your hand to show the person what you were holding and rubbing it in? if i am polite enough to let you have the "kill" and not quit, be polite enough to take it and not rub it in.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    and sorry master blakes, THAT is really rubbing it in. thats the same as telling your opponent they are a moron. thats worse than poopster, why? cause you wouldnt have done that if you didnt have the win, right then. you would of held that card a little longer, delayed this, not used that ability... blah blah blah... you know you had the win so you can just cast cards in your hand to show the person what you were holding and rubbing it in? if i am polite enough to let you have the "kill" and not quit, be polite enough to take it and not rub it in.
    I think that is deppending on one's personal point of view.
    If you start thinking, that everything in the world is happening only for the reason to anoy, you won't get happy here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
    Master Blakes, A1's Magus of the Future - A1: Luck is for the meek.

Need help with your deck / test it ?
    Find me in the IRC chatroom and I'll help .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just played against an Eladwen, she had 1 hp + a worm and I had 21 hp, she pass the turn when I had like 4 allies on board, I made sure to use everything on my hand, kill her worm doing 1 damage with each one of my creatures, cast another weapon replacing the one I had and end her with it.

I feel sorry for you if that is annoying and makes me an ass.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think powning eladwens in the worst kind of way is legitimate
    Master Blakes, A1's Magus of the Future - A1: Luck is for the meek.

Need help with your deck / test it ?
    Find me in the IRC chatroom and I'll help .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If someone wants to do an endzone dance... don't worry about it. Maybe they are a Poopster trying to piss you off, maybe not. If you have better things to do, just quit. There's nothing wrong with quitting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    geez Giskard. you feel sorry for me if thats annoying and it makes you an ass? dear god.

we had a discussion in chat last night about this kind of thing and the particular match i was talking about... everyone was wondering if it was your alt account after i discribed it.

and thats not an endzone dance. you already scored and the dance isnt part of the actual game. and its not over yet. and this isnt professional football where its kind of allowed. its not allowed in college football. (wow, i know about baseball and football???)
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is allowed in Shadow Era. Whether you or I or anyone else like it or not. There is no code of conduct, no rules preventing it, no guidelines, no "gentlemen"'s agreement. Nothing.

You see your actions as polite and theirs as rude, but you don't know the person, so how do you know your actions weren't perceived as rude and their own as polite? Maybe they and their friends have come up with a standard of play that includes reveling in the victory? Maybe they were rude, maybe not.

Play in the way you think is honorable and correct. Don't worry about the other player.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    as i originally said, you are all just gonna turn me into a ragequitter instead of letting you have the kill.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So quit. There's nothing wrong with that. Really. It isn't rude, nor should it be considered rude. (Neither is posting 'gg' when you are winning, or when you are losing badly-- to cite another great etiquette debate.)

Just let it go.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringel View Post
    So quit. There's nothing wrong with that. Really. It isn't rude, nor should it be considered rude. (Neither is posting 'gg' when you are winning, or when you are losing badly-- to cite another great etiquette debate.)

Just let it go.
    +1, this.

Because like someone else said above, there's no code of conduct so you're really allowed to do whatever (when it comes to etiquette), and etiquette is debatable by our perspectives.

I look forward to the rage quits, they're some of my most satisfying wins.