Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Eladwen, paladin healer.

El deck funciona desde el turno 2 en adelante, el paladin of unaxio, juega un papel importante con el phoenix urgion, ya que cuando este es destruido regresa en estado quemado y alli en donde el paladin lo vuelve a su estado normal pero ya con su fuerza de ataque 3. el deck tiene aliados muy molestos para tu oponente y se complementa con las habilidades de daño directo; si el duelo se torna un poco largo tienes 2 cartas que podrían darte la victoria a largo plazo: poison gas y engulfin flames.
    Para los aliados enemigos que tienen habilidades molestas como la que previene 2 de daño o steadfast, tienes transmogrification curse.
    El deck es bueno pero claro tu puedes mejorarlo XD

HERO: Eladwen Frostmire

Allies (22)

4x Cinderborn Fatebreaker

4x Jasmine Rosecult

4x Aldon the Brave

4x Phoenix Urigon

3x Raven Wildheart

3x Paladin of Unaxio

Abilities (16)

3x Fireball

1x Poison Gas

3x Lightning Strike

1x Engulfing Flames

2x Transmogrification Curse

4x Supernova

2x Ley Line Nexus

Items (4)

4x Tome of Knowledge

TOTAL: 42 cards + Hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My changes:
    -1 Aldon
    -1 Jasmine Rosecult
    -3 Raven Wildheart
    +4 Birgette Skullborn

-1 Poison Gas
    -1 Engulfing Flames
    -1 Supernova
    +1 Fireball
    +1 Lightning Strike

-1 or 2 Tome of Knowledge
    +2 or 3 Bad Santa

Total: 40 cards + Hero

Why:
    I would remove one Aldon because he is unique. I'd remove a supernova simply because you never actually need four. The DoT spells (Engulfing Flames and Poison Gas) are simply too slow. I'd swap them for another Fireball and Lightning Strike because those hit harder and faster 4 or 6 instant dmg VS 1 each turn.

The biggest problem I see with your deck is that it starves for resources. Paladin's ability costs 2cc to activate, your only draw engine costs 2cc every time and you have a lot of expensive cards. Raven is a monster, but at 5cc she's really expensive here so all three have to go. One of your Jasmines also needs to go, I figure you need at least three, but again her ability costs 2cc to use. The obvious choice is to swap them for something really cheap like Birgette because she will protect your allies while you build up your resources enough to take advantage of the Paladin healing Phoenix combo or just making your opponent miserable with Jasmine's ability. The lack of draw bothers me even with the changes. You need more cards faster to build up your resources while still having enough cards to effectively play a card every turn. I know lots of people hate the bilateral draw of Bad Santa, but as a mage you suffer the least of the heroes for playing it, so why not? Swap out a Tome or two and add in Bad Santa.

I hope my changes help you out a little while still maintaining the theme you were going for. Is "enemigos" spanish for "frienemy"?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by highmystica View Post
    My changes:
    -1 Aldon
    -1 Jasmine Rosecult
    -3 Raven Wildheart
    +4 Birgette Skullborn

-1 Poison Gas
    -1 Engulfing Flames
    -1 Supernova
    +1 Fireball
    +1 Lightning Strike

-1 or 2 Tome of Knowledge
    +2 or 3 Bad Santa

Total: 40 cards + Hero

Why:
    I would remove one Aldon because he is unique. I'd remove a supernova simply because you never actually need four. The DoT spells (Engulfing Flames and Poison Gas) are simply too slow. I'd swap them for another Fireball and Lightning Strike because those hit harder and faster 4 or 6 instant dmg VS 1 each turn.

The biggest problem I see with your deck is that it starves for resources. Paladin's ability costs 2cc to activate, your only draw engine costs 2cc every time and you have a lot of expensive cards. Raven is a monster, but at 5cc she's really expensive here so all three have to go. One of your Jasmines also needs to go, I figure you need at least three, but again her ability costs 2cc to use. The obvious choice is to swap them for something really cheap like Birgette because she will protect your allies while you build up your resources enough to take advantage of the Paladin healing Phoenix combo or just making your opponent miserable with Jasmine's ability. The lack of draw bothers me even with the changes. You need more cards faster to build up your resources while still having enough cards to effectively play a card every turn. I know lots of people hate the bilateral draw of Bad Santa, but as a mage you suffer the least of the heroes for playing it, so why not? Swap out a Tome or two and add in Bad Santa.

I hope my changes help you out a little while still maintaining the theme you were going for. Is "enemigos" spanish for "frienemy"?

Thank you for your support, I will take into account your councils ; but I also invite you to use the deck and is armed and see how it works already in action. in Spanish is friedly ally is a friend and ally enemy is the enemy .
    again I appreciate your suggestions .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh I was wondering if enemigos, was a similar play on words as frienemy (which is friend+enemy)