Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Personally I run 3*Gargoyles, 3* DMTs and 3* Morbid. Oh and 4 ironhide and a brutalis. Turn 2 ally is very important. Going second against human rush, brutalis has a better chance of surviving and with bloodthirsty can wipe out the whole rush. You will probably still be behind on health when they hit the board, but hey elementalis can heal :P

Hmm, actually yours can't heal. Thats a big issues. I'd forgo and awful lot of item destruction for a couple of infinity core. I've managed to beat Gwen almost every time by simply outlasting her until she has no cards left to stall or deal with fat allies while I can keep healing and bringing my beefier allies back via IC. Generally I only run 1 or two LLN. If one, it is only there for kings pride. If two its there for Kings pride, hunter bows and rogue weapons (although rogues are an uphill struggle no matter what you do).

Edit, for draw I personally run 4 BT, 3 Bad Santa and 2 Antimatter. Bad santa is better when you lose the board or it is wiped and you have nothing to stick up there. Antimatter gets used the least, but its something to chuck up on T2 if you don't have any allies to drop.
    Last edited by Fionn Maccumhail; 04-17-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another thing I like about Ironhide is it is good at pinging away at heros with weapons since many are 2 damage or less unless pumped.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for the help guys the post has been updated with the new deck with all of your advise