Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovai View Post
    LOL, too bad I'm a bit of a house husband right now.
    I would be too if I didn't have the job I have now. Been looking around for better ones, but it's hard around these parts bro! Hope you find one soon! ^.^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since the age limit has been changed, I would like to join. I'm 40 years old ( but refuse to act like it) and work full time managing an auto parts store 50ish hours a week. My wife of 8 years and I have a 5 month old son who is a gamer in training.

My gaming background is mostly MTG, started during the beta card set. During the first couple years of the duelist I maintained a top 100 US ranking, qualified for nationals but was unable to go. My claim to MTG fame was being one of the originators of the counter-post deck featuring Kjeldoran outpost from the Alliance set.

Anyway, I love building decks probably more than playing so would be best able to contribute in that manner.

Also, if y'all have any car problems throw them my way and I may be able to help.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i would love to join this guild. i am a 40 year old father of two girls one 19 and the other 4. i have been married for ten years to a wonderful woman who tollerates me gamming. i sell equipment in the Alberta oilpatch
    i have been gamming from the early 80 starting with D & D and then all other role playing games from there. i still get together with some friends and we play MTG when we can and sometimes i even get a chance to play Diablo.
    i currently run a Gravebone deck as well as a Baduruu deck. i'm just starting out but hope to improve when time permits.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I posted in the other thread but after reading everyone bio's thought I better write a few more sentences ;-)

I'm 26, live outside Glasgow, Scotland. New to TCGs but longtime geek. Especially geeky over Ted Kord as the Blue Beetle ;-) As well as comics I am a big manga fan. Also a bird watcher, bass player and bedroom music producer.

I am an ex bank manager turned carer who is hoping to get into uni to do a nursing degree in september. Just waiting to hear so keep your fingers x'd :-)

I am also engaged in a long term programme of trying to convert my boyfriend into all my geeky pastimes. Not very successful so far!

Hope I make it into the guild! Oh I play with a Gwen Deck and am still learning about building etc etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

let me in

im 21 but i only work part-time! but i go to school fulltime and play college football whcich is a 2nd full time job, and have a child, and another on the way so my job is like a full time job without the benefits!! lucky me!!! well if i made the cut heres my bio

im as competitive as it gets!!! i used to play yugioh way back when, magic, you name it i probably played it!

i love shadowera cause i can play a game anytime anywhere on my phone im on it all the time....currently checking out the test realms trying to get a rogue deck ready and made

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im 27, live in Denmark, and work fulltime as a Solutions Architect at a cross-nordic telecommunications provider.

On the side I run a recording studio, where i compose, produce and engineer music and vocals for various labels, private customers and local game/movie studios.

I started playing MTG halfway into beta, but werenever really competitive about it. I currently play an Amber Rain 38 card deck and experimenting on improving.

Oh yeah, next to work and the business, I spend some time developing PHP, so if you need any help, Im game!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sign me up!

I'm 31, Soon to be engaged and work in my family business (aviation consulting) and travel between London and Bangkok.

Been playing for about a month now with Nish and Majiya. Always wanted a go at a battle card game and SE certainly hit the right notes!

Though have to admit this is a "secret passion" for me at the moment...as i guess my credibility with my customers and partners may some what decrease if they sees me casting this and sacrificing that

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy55 View Post
    a "secret passion" for me at the moment...as i guess my credibility with my customers and partners may some what decrease if they sees me casting this and sacrificing that
    Nice one paddy. Is there a website yet?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeFeRX View Post
    Nice one paddy. Is there a website yet?
    Thanks and not yet but i guess eventually we'll get to that as allot of our work are from referrals, pass clients, words of mouth, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey I'm a 25 year old from Toronto Ontario. I'm a musician and total geek for life I'm easy going and really friendly I'm just looking for some fun cool people to play with! I just started playing a few days ago and I'm looking forward to finding people to practise and play against.

I'm currently maining Majiya and Jericho with a noobish Amber Deck as well!