Lost Lands is the upcoming fourth set of cards in Shadow Era, following Shattered Fates. The set will contain 200 cards total, but will be released in parts (two parts are currently released). New gameplay features in the set include:
- A new type of card called Location, which will represent where the battle between our characters is currently taking place; this will change throughout the game to represent either a physical journey or a portal opening between places. Sides can win or lose control of locations, which adds a further meaning to the idea of "lost lands".
- A new mechanic called Seek, which allows you to search your deck for a card meeting some criteria.
- Fully neutral allies, representing characters so far not involved in the conflict, with their own agendas and motivations.
- The proper debut of the Aldmor ally alignment and their artifacts, which have so far only been teased in Shadow Era;
- Bolstering of each of the ally alignments that were established in Shattered Fates, as more allies from those alignments are brought into the conflict.
Pages in category "Lost Lands"
The following 161 pages are in this category, out of 161 total.