Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unhappy My Shadow Crystals keep getting used up...?

So yeah, whenever I view my decks I've noticed that when you load one there are options to get an additional deck slot via SC. I accidentally clicked on a Gravebone one and it immediately used up my (hard-earned) 25 Shadow Crystals--without confirmation. I mean, yeah I guess it was my fault for clicking on it carelessly; but seriously! No confirmation? This is annoying.

The worst parts are: A) I don't purchase SC, meaning I AI-grind just to get even 25 Shadow Crystal, and B) It happened again this time! I was viewing Darkclaw when I realized that the Slot 2 had no more Shadow Crystal price hovering on the upper-right corner. So I though: "Oh cool, I get a free slot or something?"--and then I clicked it...as soon as I did, I checked my Status to see if it really was free, but surprise, surprise! Looks like I used up another 25 Shadow Crystals.

I've reviewed this and realized that you only get the option to buy slots when you attempt to Save a deck you are currently editing. But the above events happened when I was LOADING decks, so I thought I had some sort of free slots. Is this a bug of sorts? I believe it is, but I'm not sure. I just wish there was a way to get back those 50 Crystals I wasted...

Any insight from other players? Maybe this happened to you guys too?
    Firesnakes are OP -.-

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It happened to me too, exactly the same.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahiri View Post
    It happened to me too, exactly the same.
    Hmmm...at least I'm not alone on this, lol. Would have been depressing to have been the only one to experience this "bug"
    Speaking of which, would you say this is a bug? If it is then I've posted this in the wrong section.
    Firesnakes are OP -.-

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It usually asks me if im sure I want to spend the sc.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    It usually asks me if im sure I want to spend the sc.
    Hm yes, I am assuming you loaded up a deck then saved it. Then you see the slots where you can save your deck, and when you click the one with SC; it asks for confirmation? If that's the case, mine was different. I loaded up a deck and saw that I had two slots (the other one I didn't even purchase) so I immediately checked out the other slot...costing me 25 precious SC in the process; with no confirmation whatsoever.

...assuming my assumption was right (assume-ception); then I have reason to believe this is a bug.
    Firesnakes are OP -.-

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I misclicked two times lol. But ended up needing the extra slots anyways...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It's because of a pony policy.
    Scrupulous Ash Collector of the Blue Phoenix.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix

Greatness, Reborn

Shadow Era Network - Shadow Era community hub.

Quote Originally Posted by BDK16 View Post
    You're the best Unruler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bhleg View Post
    No one know FS better than you, our King of FS.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The pony policy... such a mean rule....
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelKiller07 View Post
    So yeah, whenever I view my decks I've noticed that when you load one there are options to get an additional deck slot via SC. I accidentally clicked on a Gravebone one and it immediately used up my (hard-earned) 25 Shadow Crystals--without confirmation. I mean, yeah I guess it was my fault for clicking on it carelessly; but seriously! No confirmation? This is annoying.

The worst parts are: A) I don't purchase SC, meaning I AI-grind just to get even 25 Shadow Crystal, and B) It happened again this time! I was viewing Darkclaw when I realized that the Slot 2 had no more Shadow Crystal price hovering on the upper-right corner. So I though: "Oh cool, I get a free slot or something?"--and then I clicked it...as soon as I did, I checked my Status to see if it really was free, but surprise, surprise! Looks like I used up another 25 Shadow Crystals.

I've reviewed this and realized that you only get the option to buy slots when you attempt to Save a deck you are currently editing. But the above events happened when I was LOADING decks, so I thought I had some sort of free slots. Is this a bug of sorts? I believe it is, but I'm not sure. I just wish there was a way to get back those 50 Crystals I wasted...

Any insight from other players? Maybe this happened to you guys too?
    Did you email support and ask them to refund the SC and remove the extra save slots?
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the detailed description, I've filed a bug report for it to be fixed asap. I've heard a few reports of this, and we normally refund the crystals. Just email support@shadowera.com