Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

RAGOSONOS's banebow sf (2.89)

Hello best community !

Banowbow is my number 1 tourney hero but using it at QM was somehow tasteless for me so I challenged myself I can break 330 using bb and I finally reached 333 rating and also as I don't see many solid standard Bb posted here I am posting mine

Thanks for TJ maskee and TJ samuelj for approving its a good deck :-)

Iast time I went to build my blood fang on deck builder I spent an hour even with help of Samuel so.. sorry for not using deck builder

BANEBOW

3- INFERNAL GARGOYLE
    3- MORBID ACOLYTE
    4 SHADOW KNIGHT
    4- DEATH MAGE THADDEUS
    4- IRONHIDE KARASH
    3- MURDEROUS HULK
    2- RAPACIOUS VERMIN
    2- RAMPANT KRYGON

2- SHRIEK OF VENGEANCE
    2- PERFECT SHOT
    4- HUNTER's GAMBIT

4- WRATH OF THE FOREST
    3- SOUL SEEKER.

This deck reached 333 when my win gave me 1 rating points or less than 1 but lose gave me -2 or -1 and I switched because I get boring quickly but IMHO I think it can reach even more

So.. some card choices and how to use em right ?

DMT : this is my ace ally , makes manyyy allies kill able .. really its very hand and even with unique I don't feel its hard to use. If you get many then sac choice is easy specially because saccing many DMT doesn't mean you won't use it a lot credit goes to SK

WOTF : this build actually taught me how to use WOTF in extreme good way , many allies aggro deck .. nothing can be better than WOTF , in this deck destroying WOTF is very impossible many times as you use it when you have board and with those allies and BB ability you will have board most of time t4 .. if enemy wasted a turn on destroying you summon your hulk ... can any hero deal with 3 allies with 5cc ?!! Even tidal wave then you answer with SK and nova won't kill hulk so most probably enemy won't destroy WOTF

What if WOTF is destroyed ?! : 4 gambit and 4 SK was the only draw in sisyphos WOC winning deck. But most probably won't be destroyed

VERMIN : I used to have harbinger in his place as you need a t2 summon to go solid and maybe won't get karash but I added vermin for some tech and for its amazing stats ( 1/5 ) is veryyyy good for t2 , forget about sustain because with this build opponent will have hard time to even touch your hero so its a strong t2 summon and also tech for mid game

3 SEEKERS ?! Did you mistype the number ? : having 3 seekers made it very valuable for me .. how many times do you sacrifice seeker ? Having 3 make it not drawn rapidly so when you get it you are happy

HULK : this ally is veryyyyy good for Bb ... Bb is based on stacking pings on an ally till its bye bye , sure using your ping damages you can manage which ally will get the damage

Some match ups

Baduruu and Amber rain ... I was extremely happy to beat both at qm and play style is same : if amber got slow start she is bye bye if not then amber or baduruu do this , squeeze board with your allies while killing his allies will make them unable to damage your hero or rush you , with your many allies and good draw will make baduruu with spotter lose his weapon after 1 turn of summoning it , amber 3 dmg every turn won't be harmful as cripples and retreat , anyways vermin on the right thing always win the game

Mages : all mages with whatever starts should be victory , say gig before you start t1.. with rush loest you simply t4 wotf t5 seeker so he will be forced to exile seeker and flow of draw is gg

I cannot actually find hard match ups there is medium and easy .. maybe hardest is tala when she start first with rush start

Don't know what other thing should I mention but for sure answering questions will be pleasure full

Enjoy !
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How do you deal with weapons?
    IGN: A1 Virpe
    Telegram: @virpe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4x DMT is definitely crucial. 4x Krygon is also crucial so I'm wondering why you only run two of those.
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Weapons ? I said above but anyways manyyy allies kill enemy weapons , what matchuos are you talking about ? Serena is auto win and amber is 50/50 just like baduruu , pat jay ... really 4 DMT was good really good

4 rampant ... in what place ?! I believe its already 2 enough , I already hate krygon after nerf , used to use weevil as hasted 2 attack ally with ability but found Gary plus krygon good and anyways 2 krygon because 0 krygon worked very well

Please when suggesting a card say what do you recommend to swap with , I do not feel like I need any thing other than LLN .. but LLN really only for TKP if you'd ask me

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, if you really hate Krygon, you probably shouldn't run any copies of it and replace with what you think are better allies, right?

I personally think Krygon is still very good and remains a great tool to retake the board. I can't imagine myself running less than 4x in almost any Shadow deck.

Of course, that's just my opinion.
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good work kid!
    IGN: DeathStr0ke

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade Wilson View Post
    Good work kid!
    Kid ahh... gotta stop saying my age at telegram xD

Wow your first post is in my thread how amazing :-)

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this deck is really strong, but ive noticed it completely cannot come back from losing the board. if the opponent can kill whatever creature you play each turn, you are pretty much done for.