Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by toogah View Post
    lol that one damage adds up especially if you keep resurecting him from the grave so it be a burden again
    yeah very true but giving SE only to with no reprecusion to you is a little to much so to me it seems the middle point is damage to both and SE to u only
    A1: EVOLUTION IN THEORY

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes but many cards dont have any negitive side affects we could take his buff away and that be enough but he wouldnt be special specifically for gravebone i dont think players should be punished for a decent card hes easy to kill it be worse then brutal minatour if everytime he comes to play the player who casts it takes one point of damage
    ign BP Leviosablade

The Keeper Of The Sun-Blighted Ones
    Warrior Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn
    LDL 28-APR-13 CHAMPION

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK now that i look at some of the other cards and their eff i come to this.
    he should be a 3/4 allies to be used by anyone it dossent have the come to the graveyard eff and you gain SE and your opponent takes 1 dmg. maybe stick with the resurecting eff to make him more viable well to GB atleast
    Last edited by dranucus; 05-01-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    A1: EVOLUTION IN THEORY

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dranucus View Post
    OK now that i look at some of the other cards and their eff i come to this.
    he should be a 3/4 allies to be used by anyone it dossent have the come to the graveyard eff and you gain SE and your opponent takes 1 dmg.
    and thats agreeable i can live with that comprimise but it would be nice if he gets a +2 att from being rezzed from the grave so that way gravebone can be an option to building mage decks and if that does come to need a comprimise he can lose 1 hp while getting the +2 att he is the only ally so far that has special effects from the graveyard and its unique he should still have the buff

so this is what i think it should be in all comprimise
    3cc
    3/4
    when sun-blighted one enters play all friendly heroes get one shadow energy.all opposing heroes take 1 damage.if sun-blighted one enters play from graveyard it gains +2 attack and -1 health
    ign BP Leviosablade

Greatness Reborn
    LDL 28-APR-13 CHAMPION

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    but it be nice if he keeps the 4 healththat way he cant be picked off to easily
    ign BP Leviosablade

Greatness Reborn
    LDL 28-APR-13 CHAMPION

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    but i rather keep him the same but just not give shadow energy to opposing allies that way hes just the same i hope the devs do that
    ign BP Leviosablade

Greatness Reborn
    LDL 28-APR-13 CHAMPION

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not entirely convinced he needs to be changed at all. But it would be nice if he were a little more versatile.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriminal13 View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced he needs to be changed at all. But it would be nice if he were a little more versatile.
    thats what im trying to say hes mostly played at turn three cause he is a 3cc.
    just take away giving shadow energy to opposing heroes that way he isnt killed off by a shadow power and then because when you played him he gave you shadow energy and dameges your opposing hero for now 2 damage and hes stronger he has to be dealt with at this point more stratigecally and not predictable
    ign BP Leviosablade

Greatness Reborn
    LDL 28-APR-13 CHAMPION

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. There is an edit button for you to change your previous post. You can also use the multi-quote option to quote multiple people.
    2. The change you are suggesting is ridiculous.
    3cc
    3/4
    when sun-blighted one enters play all friendly heroes get one shadow energy.all opposing heroes take 1 damage.if sun-blighted one enters play from graveyard it gains +2 attack and -1 health
    This is way overpowered especially on a hero like Eladwen or Majiya. Imagine going first, getting to use their ability first, and having a 3/4 ally in play? It practically guarantees them board control. There is a reason why PotL has 3/3 stats. And best of all you give him worse stats when revived so Gravebone, the one hero SBO was designed for, benefits less from it?
    3. I agree SBO is slightly underpowered but he/she has already been buffed once. I think if he needs adjustment at best it could come in a tweak in his stats upon reviving. 4/5 stats when revived might see more use compared to the 5/4 now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrogene View Post
    1. There is an edit button for you to change your previous post. You can also use the multi-quote option to quote multiple people.
    2. The change you are suggesting is ridiculous.

This is way overpowered especially on a hero like Eladwen or Majiya. Imagine going first, getting to use their ability first, and having a 3/4 ally in play? It practically guarantees them board control. There is a reason why PotL has 3/3 stats. And best of all you give him worse stats when revived so Gravebone, the one hero SBO was designed for, benefits less from it?
    3. I agree SBO is slightly underpowered but he/she has already been buffed once. I think if he needs adjustment at best it could come in a tweak in his stats upon reviving. 4/5 stats when revived might see more use compared to the 5/4 now.
    well it be awesome to keep him the same all i want to be different so it could be a reliable ally is not to give shadow energy to opposing heroes thats what would be the only change i want
    ign BP Leviosablade

Greatness Reborn
    LDL 28-APR-13 CHAMPION