Close

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    You'll be informed when the orders start being sent out. If that's close to a date you're moving then you can cancel or change the address. Or just send to another address from the outset (I send to my work address).
    Wait, so I can cancel the order? I don't know much about internet shopping since I don't do it often but I thought it should not be able to cancel?
    Because if people are able cancel, then I'm sure some people would cancel in case the funding goal is not met and they can't get the bonuses. So I thought there is no point for Wulven to give an option to cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by Direwulven View Post
    Try mail-forwarding services at the post offices. That's what I do when I have changed address to ensure that my future mail gets forwarded to the new address.
    Ahaha. Well, I never trust UK postal service so that's not an optoin for me.....lol

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    If nothing has been sent then you can cancel. You'd need to give back the SC though.

Where are you in the UK?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm in Manchester.

That system does not make sense to me. Does that mean as soon as you pre-order, you get SCs as the funding bonus? What if you spend all the SCs in game? How do they get it back?
    Last edited by Kylt; 03-12-2013 at 01:02 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    I'm in Manchester.

That system does not make sense to me. Does that mean as soon as you pre-order, you get SCs as the funding bonus? What if you spend all the SCs in game? How do they get it back?
    It says on the page that you get the SC immediately. If you spend them and cancel your order then your account might end up in the negative after canceling and you'd need to buy some SC to cover the shortfall.

It doesn't sound like you'd want to cancel though. Just change your address near the despatch date if it's late. Do you have a work address you could send to?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No I'm a student graduating this year.

It's really cool if I get SC immediately, but I wasn't sure about it since it doesn't say it on the store webpage. I think I won't get it this time as there are too many things that are still unclear, including my future. But thanks for your advice!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    No I'm a student graduating this year.

It's really cool if I get SC immediately, but I wasn't sure about it since it doesn't say it on the store webpage. I think I won't get it this time as there are too many things that are still unclear, including my future. But thanks for your advice!
    you get SC instantly

If something wrong
    about SC contact

support@shadowera.com
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How does the offer in the OP work with the bonuses? Do we get them?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King K View Post
    How does the offer in the OP work with the bonuses? Do we get them?
    It originally said you get no bonuses other than the SC. After I foolishly gave half my SC away, and you came asking for some in light of my offer here, I changed the offer a while back for any future people wanting it. As it currently stands, you will get your SC on payment, but no other bonuses from me. Anyone else just gets the cards and no bonus.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    (Post edited to reflect that all purchases get 100SC per $ spent.)

Hey folks,

On the face of it, it might be unclear what kind of value you're getting for $300 for 4x complete set.

Well, I'm here to break it down for you, because I really want us to hit some bonus levels!

For $300, you get:

1) Free shipping worldwide
    2) 4 of each rare, 4 of each epic, 4 of each uncommon, 4 of each common, 4 of each Alt Art Hero
    3) 4 of each foiled rare, 4 of each foiled epic, 4 of each foiled Alt Art Hero

If you don't mind playing with some foil and some non-foil, you can split that in half to end up with close to a playset for $150. You'd just need 2 of each common and 2 of each uncommon (which should be easy to come by with all the booster boxes being sent out as bonus replacements for the CotC pre-order.)

But, wait, there's more! You only need one of each hero, so you can also sell off a complete set of alt art hero and foiled alt art hero to people who are just interested in having them to collect but not actually play physical game. I'd estimate they'd sell for about $20 total at least.

But, wait, there's more! The bonuses!

Now the pre-order total hit $50,000 then you get your purchase value in SC. So that $300 becomes 30,000 Shadow Crystals, which will be enough to buy approximately 3 digital complete playsets of CotC+DP or take part in a lot of Meltdown and booster draft and automated queues when they go live in the near future.

Have I convinced you yet?

Maybe not, since I know times are hard and money is tight. There is also the issue of finding someone to pair up with to split the playset or maybe you don't have the money now, but will have when the cards have been printed.

To address that, I'm happy to buy playsets now and sell on a half in future for $150, but you would need to pay the postage, and I would keep all the bonuses. I'd also be willing to add in the required common and uncommons to make it up to a playset (as covered above) for $10 extra. I'm guessing there are others willing to do the same in other countries too.

Sales pitch over!
    Since my original sales pitch, more bonuses have been added and the Legendaries have been revealed too.

So complete playset for $300 now gets:

1) Free shipping worldwide
    2) 4 of each rare, 4 of each epic, 4 of each uncommon, 4 of each common, 4 of each Alt Art Hero, 4 of each Legendary
    3) 4 of each foiled rare, 4 of each foiled epic, 4 of each foiled Alt Art Hero, 4 of each foiled Legendary
    4) 30,000 Shadow Crystals
    5) 15 Dark Prophecies digital sleeves
    6) Digital playmats
    7) 4 of each of the 20 digital Exclusive foils as voted for by community
    8) 4 sets of 20 physical oversized double-sided heroes

It's quite the bargain! And there's another bonus to be revealed pretty soon, but only 10 days to hit next target. Order now!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So complete playset for $300 now gets:

8) 4 sets of 20 physical oversized double-sided heroes

It's quite the bargain! And there's another bonus to be revealed pretty soon, but only 10 days to hit next target. Order now!
    We don't get the oversized heroes unless we get another $700 in the next 10 days.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!