Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm checking the merchant every day to get my hands on some legandary cards. I have 2 karlstrads, ruler of...
    Today I found out that I wasn't able to sell them to merchant, cards just weren't there.... I guess the merchant is out of money!

Greets,

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lord amstier View Post
    I'm checking the merchant every day to get my hands on some legandary cards. I have 2 karlstrads, ruler of...
    Today I found out that I wasn't able to sell them to merchant, cards just weren't there.... I guess the merchant is out of money!

Greets,
    Were you trying to sell foils? The merchant doesn't buy foil cards.
    "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

Member of guild: Enlisted to Endure
    IGN: e2e luminos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you still need a Karlstrand and dont mind it being holo I have one. Im new but if their is a way to send it to you you are free to have it. Can you send cards to one another? or trade?
    ✶♛✶ⒺⓍⒸⓁⓊⓈⒾⓋⒺ✶♛✶ ╔══╗╔╗╔╗╔═╗╔╦╗╔══╗╔═╗╔╦╗╔══╗ ╠╗╚╣║╠╣║║║║║║║╚╗╔╝║║║║║║╚╗╔╝ ╚══╝╚╝╚╝╚═╝╚═╝░╚╝░╚═╝╚═╝░╚╝░ #Shoutout ► «Guild ASF»

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirroxin View Post
    If you still need a Karlstrand and dont mind it being holo I have one. Im new but if their is a way to send it to you you are free to have it. Can you send cards to one another? or trade?
    Best way would be to time your sell so that the other person can buy it off the merchant. Of course, I don't think you can sell holos. So this is a non-issue at the moment. In the future, we are hopefully going to get that auction house that's been promised, but for now, the simple answer would be, "No, you cannot trade."
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by XanteseZerylliom View Post
    "No, you cannot trade."
    That is so lame D:<

Sorry OP, I tried.
    ✶♛✶ⒺⓍⒸⓁⓊⓈⒾⓋⒺ✶♛✶ ╔══╗╔╗╔╗╔═╗╔╦╗╔══╗╔═╗╔╦╗╔══╗ ╠╗╚╣║╠╣║║║║║║║╚╗╔╝║║║║║║╚╗╔╝ ╚══╝╚╝╚╝╚═╝╚═╝░╚╝░╚═╝╚═╝░╚╝░ #Shoutout ► «Guild ASF»

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trading cards would be so great

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mutiny I say~! PWTSPANK.GIF

I would have sold it a long time ago if able... stupid merchant not accepting Holo cards.... PWTANGRY.GIF