Close

Thread: Ter Adun deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ter Adun deck

Hey guys

Just wondering if I could get a few tips and opinions on a Ter Adun deck I made. Here's the list.

Ter Adun V.2

2x Deathbone
    3x Keldor
    3x Infernal Gargoyle
    3x DMT
    2x Brutal Minotaur
    2x Ogloth

15-Allies

4x Valient Defender
    4x Blood Frenzy
    2x War Banner
    3x Smashing Blow
    4x Crippling Blow
    2x Shield Bash
    2x Bazaar
    2x Sever Ties
    2x Bad Santa

25-Support

3x Snow Sapphire
    3x Kings Pride

6-Armour

It mostly focuses on getting rid of opponents items and weapons and letting the allies do the rest.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Daedric_Knight; 07-28-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedric_Knight View Post
    Hey guys

Just wondering if I could get a few tips and opinions on a Ter Adun deck I made. Here's the list.

Ter Adun

2x Deathbone
    3x Keldor
    3x Infernal Gargoyle
    3x DMT
    2x Brutal Minotaur
    2x Ogloth

2x Valient Defender
    2x War Banner
    3x Smashing Blow
    2x Crippling Blow
    2x Shield Bash
    2x Bloodstone Altar
    3x Rain Delay
    3x Extra Sharp
    2x Bazaar
    2x Sever Ties
    2x Bad Santa

2x Snow Sapphire
    2x Armour of Ages
    2x Kings Pride

It mostly focuses on getting rid of opponents items and weapons and letting the allies do the rest.

Thanks.
    Your on the right track, just focus on getting 4 of key cards like blood frenzy and valiant defender, crippling blow. Drop bad cards like rain delay, armor of ages, extra sharp and bloodstone isn't necessarily bad but it's not good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I have made a good deck with Ter Adun, and he isn't that great against mages, just so you know, and armors can be important. I never put any in because they were a waste of space for me. Could you be a little more specific about what the cards are for, how useful they are and all that. Because there is a lot of room for improvement. That isn't a bad thing, but I feel you are trying to use to be a little to dependent on somethings. So tell me more about card roles and I will be able to help you more.
    The bitterest truth is always better than the sweetest lie.
    If you are reading this, congratulations, you survived the end of the world.

In Game Name: PPUOD Pretty Pretty Unicorn Of Death

Member of Shadow Era Network, Shadow Era Community Hub,Join Today!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvan Antoine View Post
    Your on the right track, just focus on getting 4 of key cards like blood frenzy and valiant defender, crippling blow. Drop bad cards like rain delay, armor of ages, extra sharp and bloodstone isn't necessarily bad but it's not good.
    Thanks for the advice. I have changed the deck and I will see how it performs now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Natethegreat View Post
    Well I have made a good deck with Ter Adun, and he isn't that great against mages, just so you know, and armors can be important. I never put any in because they were a waste of space for me. Could you be a little more specific about what the cards are for, how useful they are and all that. Because there is a lot of room for improvement. That isn't a bad thing, but I feel you are trying to use to be a little to dependent on somethings. So tell me more about card roles and I will be able to help you more.
    Basically I'm using crippling blow to disable early allies my opponent plays.
    Valient defender is being used to protect my allies and get them onto the field easily.
    Smashing blow is used alongside ter Adun ability to get rid of armour and weapons.
    War banner to boost my allies attack.
    Shield bash is used to weaken stronger allies.
    Snow Sapphire and Kings Pride are both used to protect my hero as well as beef up my allies.

I hope this helps.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay, thanks for that.
    So have you played this in quick matches?
    And I don't think you need Oggie AND Brutal Minotaur.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Natethegreat View Post
    Okay, thanks for that.
    So have you played this in quick matches?
    And I don't think you need Oggie AND Brutal Minotaur.
    Yes I have. It has performed pretty well I'm just doing little tweaks to help it against the different opponents.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool, do you want to try it against my Ter Adun? I want to see how this deck works as compared to mine. Then I'll be able to help more too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvan Antoine View Post
    Deathbone and Keldor are not very good. Put Brutalists so you have something on the board on turn two, and/or put in Bad Wolf's if you really need more cost three allies.

Crippling Blow is a lot better board control card than Shield Bash, replace the shield bashes.

Bloodstone Altar are kind of pointless when you have War Banner, and is useless if your enemy outright kills an ally, so either replace with more War Banners or another card.

Rain Delay is completely outclassed by Valient Defender.

Bazaar is no where near as good as Blood Frenzy. That one health may seem like much worse trade off, but trust me, giving your enemy cards is a much worse trade off than chipping from your massive 30 health. You need four of them. Keep the Bad Santa's or replace them with Sacrificial Lamb, your choice.

Extra Sharp is just a waste of a card, use Blood Lust if you really need a one term damage increase.

You do not need six armors, having more allies in play is a much more reliable way to keep your hero alive.