Close

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    a) Ι would like to see embers change to either target allies only ( kill solo jerry but make a new theme with allies and embers for cc ) or make it get shuffled in deck.
    b) a change for aramia's ability to seek an item costed 4 or less would make her more viable, but I do not think it is gonna happen.
    c) ascetic of aldmor could use a slight buff
    d) make vozitian trader 2/5 with a +2 att buff per item used
    e) wave collapse, make it discard from hand
    f) metamorphic cloak change it all together if next set doesn't have anything to sinergise with
    That is from a previous post of buffs/nerfs.
    Also, there was a weapon on the suggestion list named impaling spear iirc and not my suggestion. Its ability was impaling spear is destroyed and opponent ally is hit for x+1 damage, with obvious sunergy with logan and rothem. Change pithing spear to that version

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Change Bloodfang ability to let him play any ally with +1/+1. It will open Bloodfang for tribal play.
    His 5SE ability will never ever be OP. I know that 6/6 Dakrath looks scary, but as we know Gravebone can easily have him on board T4 with Falseblood Cultist and draw in hand and it not help him much to be T1.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lythian Shackles - add removes passive abilities (while attached)

--

Vozitian Trader - 1/6
    a trader isn't powerful until established

--

Despair - some buff maybe lose passive while attached
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nerf soulbound armor and energy extraction because we dont need more zaladar damage to enemy hero. nerf vigilant wisp to 4 hp because meek is not bad enough to have op stats. meek isnt even a problem because wisp gives you board control from the start with that high hp.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Putting on my wannabe designer hat:

Embers of the Just

Attach to target opposing ally and that ally is set ablaze. If Embers of the Just is targeted and destroyed on your turn, target non-Priest attachment or Embers of the Just in your graveyard is placed on the top of your deck and target opposing ally or hero takes 4 arcane damage.

Embers is a powerful effect when recursed, but I still think it was one of the best ways to give Jericho a hand until more status conditions and the like become more prominent. This suggestion should allow that deck to exist, but should slow it down by a good amount. You would need one in the graveyard to recurse it, which means you would have needed to have found 2 copies to start the chain of damage (or, on a neater note, discard effects such as Glimmer of Hope). It also slows down the rate at which you would get new cards in your hand slowing the chaining down since it doesn't go directly into the hand, it must be drawn first. It also opens up a bit more down the line as a tech card for grabbing other useful attachments. I chose to not include other priest attachments because of Zail's Hymn being so powerful, along with allowing opponent's to destroy other key cards for the deck without it feeling pointless (such as Divine Connection or Lingering Essence). It also opens up some tech counter play with cards like Wizent's Prayer.

-----

Packmaster's Helm

4Dura/1Defense (up from 3 durability.)

Friendly Wulven allies gain +1 health at the end of each of your turns and Packmaster's Helm loses 1 durability.

This prevents it from going out of control indefinitely. I've always felt this card is a lot better than people give it credit for.

-----

Warped Desert T2

I still want its old effect back in some way. Even if it has to be on a future card or something. But if I had to make a proposal down that route:

C: 1SE: The next card to be exiled is placed into your hand, if it was owned by an opposing player gain +1 Shadow Energy.
    NC: 2SE (or maybe 2-3 resources): Exile target card in a graveyard, if it was an ability it is placed into your hand.

This adds some counter play for the NC and doesn't turn exiling into a free for all recurse with no punishment while bringing back the mechanic many of us loved about the card's original ability.

-----

Well I have my own opinions about Sorcer of Endia and Rapacious Vermin. I do believe they pose a threat to deck diversity in the meta in the future. I clearly see a lot of people disagree with this, but I would like to see a change to Rapacious Vermin at the very least. Being a solid 2cc ally that is also better removal than most dedicated abilities is a bit much. My proposal would be to either limit the scope of the cards it can destroy or limit the cost of what it can destroy. Something Akin to this:

Rapacious Vermin

Sustain: 1HP

When Rapacious Vermin is summoned while an opposing player controls at least 3 items and/or abilities, target opposing item or ability with cost X or less is destroyed and Rapacious Vermin takes damage equal to the cost of the item or ability destroyed in this way. X is equal to the number of items and/or abilities that player controls.

This limits his cost efficiency as an ally when he destroys something and prevents him from just outing a powerful weapon or armor all on its own while still allowing it to destroy lower cost attachments. It may be a bit more restrictive than necessary but I feel something similar to this would be a step in the right direction.

----

That's it for now. If I think of any more I'll chime in. I do like a lot of the suggestions here though.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Voidwalker's Gauntlet -- eliminate the durability cost to mirror ability damage. Like SEB, this should be a given function of the card as long as it is in play.
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know you said "other" than Anmors Call but I really want to put my thought in on this card.

--Anmors Call - I Compare this card to all other abilities. Unlimited resource acceleration with no downside other than having an ally of 4CC or less die is too easy to fulfill. The only other card with this level of benefit is Blood Frenzy but that ticks away HP each turn. You also still need to sacrifice to gain resources. Soul Reaper is the other card that is in the league of Anmor but many people say Soul Reaper is an issue. Unfortunately, this card is set in stone.

On top of all this, there are many options for draw available, especially upon death, that coupled with Anmors Call that make it an issue.

Anmors Call needs to have a gained limit (up to 5 per usage) or be a duration (3-4) ability, or have a cap.

There is no reason for an ability to exist that grants an unlimited benefit with no draw back (other than allies dieing) or a real restriction. We don't need another Soul Reaper.

Hunter's Gambit This card needs to either be exiled from the game or just not allowed to return to hand. Victor abuses this card Too efficiently. Remember when Lythian Sledgehammer came out? Amber was able to buff it... insane... everyone realized that it is a great tool for Heroes but an insane one for Amber. Gambit isn't as bad but it has basically turn his ability into, 4SE Target ally is killed and you draw two cards.

--Vigilant Wisp - this ally needs to have HP reduced. Homunc is a strong tribe. Wisp being able to stick to board easily, along with seek, makes it too easy to craft your hand early in game and advance your board state with no counter from your opponent available. Especially with the crippling ability of Thunderstrike Construct.

Vigilant Wisp should have no more than 4 HP.

--Armored Packbeast - Make this card unique. Or make t so that only one can heal per turn.

You are not able to have multiple Aldon The Brave for stacking attack boost. You are not allowed the have multiple Grimghast to stack attack reduction. Don't think you should be able to stack un-restricted healing.

--Dreadclaw Totem -When a friendly Wulven ally is killed, Dreadclaw Totem becomes a readied Wulven Ally with 4 claw base attack, 3 health and attacks the opposing ally with the lowest health.

This card I almost never see. Wulven tribe, especially with Bloodfang, can only win by going wide. Having a tool that can punish an opponent for killing a Wulven Ally, which is easy to do with their relative low health, will help the Wulven tribe make some headway.

--Soothjaw - - 2/6 unique
    When a friendly Wulven ally is killed, that ally is shuffled into its owners deck and you draw a card. Soothjaw is reduced by 1 Health.

I am again trying to address the Wulven Tribes non competitiveness. Draw can be an issue with Wulven tribe. if they rely on Wrath Of The Forest they are unable to utilize one of the tribes strongest tools, Tactician.

Wulven are just too weak to Ability damage with their low health. I feel this change could give them a solid boost.

--General of Unaxio - the ability to seek is extremely powerful. The cost of 5CC to seek any ally attachment should not come with a 2/7 body. I agree with the previous 2/5 suggestion.

--Guardian of Unaxio This card is not an issue at the moment but only because the Templar Tribe as a whole is not truly viable. Same as I mentioned with Armored Packbeast, either make him unique or make it so only one grants the benefit.

I worry about the future with additions to this tribe and the possibility of this character taking over games with multiple damage reduction.

Both Armored Packbeast and Gaurdian of Unaxio are more difficult to remove, and cost 1CC less, than Wulven Tactician. Yet, their abilities are easier to activate and can be just as or more effective as well. This needs to be addressed.

--Rapacious Vermin - just reduce by 1 HP. No need to have 5 health on an ally that can give you massive value on summon. Basically he becomes Brutalis big brother.

Necromancer's Shroud 3CC for a readied 3 attack ally is a bit much. Better than both Sabreen and Krygon. Just give returned Allies -1 attack and -1 Health. Makes them a 2/3 readied ally in line with Sabreen and Krygon.
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 02-12-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohen Gadol View Post
    Voidwalker's Gauntlet -- eliminate the durability cost to mirror ability damage. Like SEB, this should be a given function of the card as long as it is in play.
    That's dangerous though, as it's a neutral card. Any hero can wear it
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    That's dangerous though, as it's a neutral card. Any hero can wear it
    Which classes do you think should not be able to benefit from this?
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohen Gadol View Post
    Which classes do you think should not be able to benefit from this?
    Any and all? Passively mirroring all ability damage onto your opponent, as well as protecting you from discarding your cards, on a 4cc 4durability armor is a lot of value for one card. I think the main decks that will end up abusing it however are stall decks. Things like Praxix and moonstalker. Millstalker can hide for several turns, which makes him more or less weak to burn Mages (unless he's lucky enough to draw an early Lone Wolf)
    Having a semi-perminent damage reflector in his card pool makes it much harder for burn decks to fight him.

But I could also be wrong, and the proposed change won't do much of anything at all. Maybe praxix starts using it more.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox