Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Jeeze, give me some time to compile everything
    Don't expect less when you choose a speed strike avatar lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    One thing I've noticed is the gui hides the amount of the card in the top right corner.....
    I'll just leave this here, http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....nt-in-Merchant

Oh.. I just noticed I posted that on Valentine's day. How lovely.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    PC and Mac direct downloads are up now at http://www.shadowera.com/download.php

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks to kyle and all the dev team for all their hard work and especially the new release. i am officially a shadowCrack addict and fiending for more!!!

alas, i've come across two minor issues with v1.26 on the PC already. first, while testing a new Serena deck against the AI in a single-player match, the game has consistently been hanging up sometime mid-match (cards already out can be viewed, but no actions are allowed). upon hitting the menu button to reload the "world" map, any subsequent single-player game halts during the initial card dealing. the only way to get the single-player mode working again is to exit and log in again. i've tried this against two out of the five shadow heroes (darkclaw for game length and one of the non-wulven heroes) available. i believe the issue may be with serena (or rogues in general, but i haven't tested with lance yet).

the second bug was found while checking to see if it was, indeed, a rogues issue. i loaded a regular boris deck and played it against darkclaw (again for overall length of the game). i had no problems finishing a single-player game using boris. but the bug i encountered had to do with the "captured prey" card. the AI played it on my Jasmine Rosecult, and as the card is worded "ally cannot attack or defend," i figured i could still use her ability... to no avail. she was otherwise rendered inert on the board (until i retreated and recast her). i'm not sure if this is a bug with the card or just a wording error with "captured prey."

i apologize for the length of this post, but i am hoping someone can either reproduce these errors or discredit these "bug" claims. thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    what will happen if I buy a new card in version 1.26 and playing in 1.25 ?
    BinhNguyen-Boris
    TranBinhNguyen-Zaladar

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by doianhkhoviai View Post
    Obviously, you can't buy new cards until you upgraded to 1.26.

And if you upgrade, how will you return to 1.25?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried a few Serena games against the AI but didn't have any problems. Let me know if you can pinpoint a cause.

The "capture prey" is indeed intended to completely disable the target. In the next version we will probably have a disabled keyword that means you can't attack, defend, or use an ability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    will do. i just ran a lance game against darkclaw and had no issues. i'll keep hammering away with serena until i can find a more specific culprit....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update. I was going thru the cards available at the Merchant and noticed that the "Throwing Knife" is listed in the same section as the other Rogue cards instead of the section that gathers all the Armours/Weapons cards. I'm not sure if it was intentional but I believe most people will just be unaware that there is a Rogue weapon at their disposal, that, by the way, costs only 100g (!). That's the cheapest weapon you have released yet (again, not sure if it was intentional).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by doianhkhoviai View Post
    You can, for example, play on the web version and switch to a Rogue deck. Then when you go to your iPhone and log in on v1.25, your hero will look all low res and all the rogue cards will show the shadow era logo and can't be used for anything but sacrificing. So you can do it, but it certainly doesn't help you any...