Close

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviljojojo View Post
    My opponent's elemetalis kept using tranferance in quick succession ... the screen will just freeze with the transference card on top .... u can change the camera view and end the turn, but nothing else.
    The count down screen will just show up every now and then .... I am not sure what my opponent is doing .... but I am quite sure I am pressing end turn for half an hour already and nothing changes ... (just for exploring of the bug)
    Could be a sync issue or it could be just network connection problem. I'm guessing it more of the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaDucky View Post
    Not seen in the OP - Jasmine cannot use her ability on an ally with 0 attack. This is bad because you may be able to predict that a 0-attack ally will be pumped on the next turn and then become able to attack, so you should be able to target them with this.
    That's not entirely true; Crippling Bow doesn't disable an ally's ability. In any case, it's actually a known issue and is currently on the list (see Rain Delay and Captured Prey somewhere in there).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaDucky View Post
    Not seen in the OP - Jasmine cannot use her ability on an ally with 0 attack. This is bad because you may be able to predict that a 0-attack ally will be pumped on the next turn and then become able to attack, so you should be able to target them with this.
    Yes, many times i want to distract a brutalis or a bella who have a crippling blow, and i can't, my opponent cast a bloodlust on his turn and kill my jasmine or blake.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    That's not entirely true; Crippling Bow doesn't disable an ally's ability. In any case, it's actually a known issue and is currently on the list (see Rain Delay and Captured Prey somewhere in there).
    No, you misunderstand. The problem is not that Jasmine cannot use her ability while she has Crippling Blow on her, but rather when the ENEMY has 0 attack. For example, my opponent has a Brutalis and I have a Curse out. Brutalis now has 0 attack and cannot be targeted by Jasmine. This is very bad. See also - Kentuequi's post above this one.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi guys

New to the games and the forum.

First off let me say how much I have enjoyed playing the game so far - it's a great mix or awesome artwork, strong gameplay, and just a blast.

However, I've spotted a few problems and not sure if you're aware of them :

most notably the dreaded defeat error based on network drop or zzz errors.

I've had a few games today where I've lost, despite having spent time and money building decent decks and being in the middle of battering an opponent when the dreaded network error or zzz error comes up and try as I might, the defeat screen soon follows - PLEASE GIVE THIS TOP PRIORITY.

Secondly, I noticed that "Curse" didn't have the desired effect (enemy attack -1) whilst playing it today - PLEASE CHECK.

Apologies if these have already been posted - just wanted to let you know that I think this game is brilliant and has great potential, but obviously there are issues that eed to be sorted.

Thanks in advance

Gregg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What's wrong with Curse? I'm thinking your opponent had Aldon so on their turn, even though you had Curse, their allies had normal attack values rather than -1? Curse will continue to give -1 to opponent ally attacks but if something else affecting attack is played after Curse, that effect will still trigger—such as Aldon's ability that occurs on its controller's turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Banebow bug

The banebow bug that doesnt allow him to use his ability is still there but at least only with engulfing flames on him... probably poison too.
    time: 1:00pm eastern
    Me: Halifax hero: banebow
    Him:Animaloide hero: nishaven

he had no allies in play, i was engulfed in flames and could not use my ability to win...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you look on the list, this bug is listed under the "Fixed as of v1.26-6" section.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thought it was for weapons but i guess it will work the same.... How about they release 1.26.......

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A little add-on about Gargoyle, not only does poison+flame arrow do 3 damage, but Engulfing Flames+Poison Gas does 1. Same problem if you look at it logically, but at least it proves theres nothing wrong with the arrows, the problem lies in the coding of Infernal Gargoyle.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The issue with Infernal Gargoyle remains unfixed for the time being but thanks for mentioning the issue with Engulfing Flames and Poison Gas as well; I have a little note to check for this as well once it's fixed; although I'm sure the fix will resolve these cards as well.