Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

LL 3.13 -- Tala the Attachment Temptress

Hi everyone,

I have been fine tuning this deck for some time now for an attachment based Tala deck. It is really a fun deck with crazy draw capability. It is a beautiful thing seeing blood frenzy, CoF, seek, and cantrips working together.

Allies: (23)
    2x Vigilant Wisp
    4x Yari Bladedancer
    3x Zailen Crusader
    3x Yari Vanguard
    3x Fortified Wisp
    3x Yari Marksman
    3x General of Unaxio
    2x Viska, The Scarlet Blade

Abilities: (21)
    3x Retreat!
    4x Crippling Blow
    3x Ellos' Resolve
    2x Spontaneous Growth
    3x Blood Frenzy
    3x Confluence of Fate
    2x A Legend Rises
    1x Enrage

Artifacts: (3)
    3x The Last Harvest

Total: 47 + Hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I suggest removing vigilant wisp as you only have 5 homunculus I deck. COI might be better.
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    I suggest removing vigilant wisp as you only have 5 homunculus I deck. COI might be better.
    I prefer the 5hp body on V. Wisp and using it to pull F. Wisp.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Vigilant Wisp is also good as protector against Elementals - it has good body and meek (doesn't attack Tala when mind controlled). Nice deck, but wouldn't be better to switch 1 Marksman to +1 Fortified Wisp?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not a Tala player, but the first thing I noticed that you could have problems with draw?
    I see 3x BF, 3x CoF as main-draw + 2x Vigilant Wisp, 3x General, 2x Spontaneous Growth as support in a 47 card deck.
    I would probably trim the deck a bit down or fit another BF/Cof or put in a couple Tresured Heirlooms as it fits your theme.
    Haven't played it, so just an idea!
    IGN: A1 Mananexus
    Telegram: @Mananexus

A1-Alliance - Evolution in Theory
    a1-alliance.freeforums.net
    You want to be a part of A1-Alliance? Check out the link right here!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mananexus View Post
    I'm not a Tala player, but the first thing I noticed that you could have problems with draw?
    I see 3x BF, 3x CoF as main-draw + 2x Vigilant Wisp, 3x General, 2x Spontaneous Growth as support in a 47 card deck.
    I would probably trim the deck a bit down or fit another BF/Cof or put in a couple Tresured Heirlooms as it fits your theme.
    Haven't played it, so just an idea!

I'm not a Tala player either, but I basically see x6 copies of Blood Frenzy here (i.e. General Unaxio). Once BF is on, the other cards will flow like wine...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would really try to focus on one alignment. Homunculus or Yari, I wouldn't try to mix. Honestly, you could totally revamp and try a Templar version, they are more suited for attachments anyway. Cool deck, I'll probably try it out.
    Co-Founder of Eternal Troll (ET) and eternaltroll.net

Our Shadow Era Site: eternaltroll.net
    Our Shadow Era Youtube (Competitive Gameplay with Commentary): LINK (CLICK ME)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not a Tala player either, but I basically see x6 copies of Blood Frenzyicon here (i.e. General Unaxio). Once BF is on, the other cards will flow like wine...
    This is exactly right. This is also a reason for 1 card of enrage. You can pull if needed with General Unaxio.

I would suggest trim down the deck to 40 and use 4 BF, 0 COF and 2~3 General
    This is a good alternative. I prefer to have COF in the deck though and I don't subscribe to reducing the deck to 40.

I would really try to focus on one alignment. Homunculus or Yari, I wouldn't try to mix. Honestly, you could totally revamp and try a Templar version, they are more suited for attachments anyway
    Instead of focusing on one alignment, I am trying to use the "power" cards in each alignment. Having high HP allies with steadfast and damage mitigation is important along with attachment efficiency to give you those attributes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What about no ally draws.you have a lot of abilities.does the deck pull allies or can do you see junk hands here and there with all abilities and barely any allies