Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Hypnogician Challenge

Hi all! With over 1 million ShadowTokens linked to my account, I earn about 1500SC every day I log in. I’d love to start sharing that out through sponsoring contests/challenges - this will be the first!

For this first challenge, I’d like you to pull off some cool/interesting combo or series of plays involving the Hypnogician card and record the game and share on YouTube with the hashtags #shadowera and #hypnogician. If you aren’t able to do the latter recording/YouTube part, I’m sure there is someone who can help. Starval will likely be up for it.

Each video that is made and is shared here will get 1000SC for the person who made the plays in the game and 1000SC for whoever recorded the video and got it on YouTube. That could be one person getting 2000SC or it could be shared.

I have no idea how popular this will be, but I think a limit of 4000SC earned per account makes sense.

This challenge lasts until the end of February. When it ends, there will be a special prize for whoever produced the best entry as judged by feedback here and from the admin team. I’ll make the final decision based on the input I get and the winning entry will get 6000 Shadow Tokens from me (split 50:50 if the player was different to who made the video).

If you have any questions, please reply here or ask one of the friendly admins on Telegram and they will get in touch with me if they can’t help directly.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with, but most of all hope you have some great fun with this special card I designed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, that's insanely awesome. I'll try to enter.
    Grind. Improve. Win.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is the first video. Idk if it counts but has been a long time since i uploaded a video to YouTube and the first time from the phone
    The idea of the deck is to give one card to your opponent through hypnogician and then get it back (or discard it) with serena's ability.

https://youtu.be/PnuyZcOQSfg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here's mine, a HypnoRipper protector combo!
    https://youtu.be/k0iibbpqnq4

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Hypnogician Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by SET Colosal View Post
    This is the first video. Idk if it counts but has been a long time since i uploaded a video to YouTube and the first time from the phone
    The idea of the deck is to give one card to your opponent through hypnogician and then get it back (or discard it) with serena's ability.

https://youtu.be/PnuyZcOQSfg
    Nice! Watching this really highlights the fact that there should be some easier way to tell which cards in your hand are not owned by you (or in opponent’s if you happen to be using the same sleeves or both have no sleeves). A white border could be overlaid on the cards, for example, to make them stand out from all black border ones.

I like how you were both trying to do some shenanigans with Hypnogician.

Please can you update your video description on YouTube with the hashtags.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SET Primal One View Post
    Here's mine, a HypnoRipper protector combo!
    https://youtu.be/k0iibbpqnq4
    Nice combo. I think the real life Hypnogician would approve being used by Tala - in this way or any way she wants.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Nice! Watching this really highlights the fact that there should be some easier way to tell which cards in your hand are not owned by you (or in opponent’s if you happen to be using the same sleeves or both have no sleeves). A white border could be overlaid on the cards, for example, to make them stand out from all black border ones.

I like how you were both trying to do some shenanigans with Hypnogician.

Please can you update your video description on YouTube with the hashtags.
    Done with the hashtags. I putted them in the etiquette but now also on the description.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Another video uploaded. This time trash zaladar
    https://youtu.be/A9rZ5eIjJYE

This deck was meant to play with the opponent's cards and with hypnogician is even easier to do so. You can see that dimension ripper goes well with hypnotic since you are filling the opponent's hand so fast that he can't attack our ally.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here’s my video:

https://youtu.be/RwAFxndRWRQ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Bump. This ends when all time zones are in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro