Close

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb 1.26 Serena Superdraw (Amazing)

(edit)WARNING WARNING WARNING
    This is a very complicated deck to play and master. Do not use the resources necessary to purchase/build this deck unless you are an ADVANCED player. (There, whiny buffoons) /edit

Serena

4x Recon
    4x Throwing Knives
    4x Stop Thief
    4x Lay Low
    4x Retreat
    4x Special Delivery
    4x Rain Delay
    4x Bad Santa
    3x Night Prowler
    4x Gravedigger

Yeah. It's pretty much the most amazing deck I've built. If you are of slighty above average skill, there's no reason you shouldn't go about 90% win ratio going first and about 75% win when going second.

I'm pretty sure it (and maybe some tweaked variants) will come to dominate the 1.26 meta.
    Last edited by BlanketEffect; 07-07-2011 at 04:37 AM.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    I'm pretty sure it (and maybe some tweaked variants) will come to dominate the 1.26 meta.
    No... just no.

HUGE lack of damage. Every skilled player will beat the crap out of this deck.

Especially Plague decks and the 95% Gwenneth and Majiyas, that run around in the higher rating.
    In fact, this deck will lose to every weapon based deck.
    Last edited by NinetaleZ; 06-28-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm I don't think it will dominate the meta but still looks fun 2 play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LOL Blanket, I think your sarcasm was a little too subtle...
    Hatts - A1's Mad Hatter - A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory.
    Regularly idling on the #shadowera IRC channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    item destruction is going to ruin your superdraw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tried it but now that everyone and their goat is using this deck, or a minor variant, we just end up stealing armours from each other. I think the trick is to steal opponent's special deliveries from hand and graveyard to really stack the damage, but when playing against a skilled player they usually have the same idea!
    Must insert something witty here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can appreciate everyone's feedback and doubts, but I'm telling you. Build the deck, you may need to practice with it a few times to figure out how it comes to really dominate. So far I haven't lost a match with it. That is not an exaggeration. It's just kind of a complicated deck to grasp. But, once you do, you'll understand why it is gonna be such a meta-changer.
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tk5 View Post
    Tried it but now that everyone and their goat is using this deck, or a minor variant, we just end up stealing armours from each other. I think the trick is to steal opponent's special deliveries from hand and graveyard to really stack the damage, but when playing against a skilled player they usually have the same idea!
    Yes, I'm amazed at how quickly it's catching on. I've found that in mirror matches, it all comes down to me getting the jump on my opponent and be the first to start stealing their Bad Santas and Recon. If I can get two of those before they gain control, there's really no way for then to come back from it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    Yes, I'm amazed at how quickly it's catching on. I've found that in mirror matches, it all comes down to me getting the jump on my opponent and be the first to start stealing their Bad Santas and Recon. If I can get two of those before they gain control, there's really no way for then to come back from it.
    That's the beauty of it. I keep BS in my hand and it's stolen when Serena attacks, I play it and out comes the Cloak...
    Must insert something witty here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    u should add 4 mugged for those super hits at your opponent,oh and as many crimson vests as u can.i have more than 90% success with this deck!!!it overpowers even my famous baduruu deck!!!can u believe that!!