Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What are you most excited about?

I know there aren't many members on this forum yet but I would like to know what you all are most excited about. I'm excited about having the first real TCG on the iPhone, and it has amazing artwork too!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The art IS really swift. I want to know how it plays out! It seems like this is one of the rapidly expanding genres on app store. But I feel that this will be the best, most supported one by far. I guess that's what I'm excited about the most. I think this is gonna hit big. We should be playing this game five plus years from now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Slaysme, completely agree with you mate, if this game is only half as good as our expectations (and with Kyle's track record of decent games I think we may be blown away by how good it is!) it is going to be huge!

Agree with you too Eney, a full on TCG that can be played on Iphone is amazing, been playing Urban Rivals on it for lack the of something properly deep like this hopefully will be!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually I'm excited about the cross-platform support. You can play in the browser at work, continue on the iPhone on the commute home, then play the dedicated PC version with better resolution at home.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The prospect of having a quality TCG to play on my Idevices, though having the option to play on my Mac is great too .
    Can't wait for the gameplay vid.
    Last edited by Insectosaurus; 07-14-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Actually I'm excited about the cross-platform support. You can play in the browser at work, continue on the iPhone on the commute home, then play the dedicated PC version with better resolution at home.
    exactly what i will be doing as soon as i get my hands on the new iphone. till then i will play the game on my good old ipod touch whenever i'm not at home and have wifi nearby.
    Last edited by Whitewolf99; 07-14-2010 at 10:50 AM.
    Ipod Touch 1st Gen. FW 3.1.3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just hope it doesnt suffer like the rest of these net CCGs where you get multiple packs and they are repeats....or if the rares are so imbalanced that you HAVE to pay out to be good. A balanced game with great play and making at least 70% of my collection playable will make me a happy camper indeed. If you can stick to that...then yeah I will enjoy the game and fully support it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
    @Slaysme, completely agree with you mate, if this game is only half as good as our expectations (and with Kyle's track record of decent games I think we may be blown away by how good it is!) it is going to be huge!

Agree with you too Eney, a full on TCG that can be played on Iphone is amazing, been playing Urban Rivals on it for lack the of something properly deep like this hopefully will be!
    Yeah I have been too, but it's really starting to get on my nerves so I stopped for a little. Hopefully the beta will start soon so we can finally play!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriou View Post
    I just hope it doesnt suffer like the rest of these net CCGs where you get multiple packs and they are repeats....or if the rares are so imbalanced that you HAVE to pay out to be good. A balanced game with great play and making at least 70% of my collection playable will make me a happy camper indeed. If you can stick to that...then yeah I will enjoy the game and fully support it.
    I think I remember Kyle saying that you won't get any repeats when you open packs.

Edit: Sorry about double post.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The cards in packs are selected randomly, so of course there is a chance that you will get repeats. It will cost $0.99 for a pack of 15 random cards - 10 common, 3 uncommon, 1 rare or epic, and 1 hero card. Or you can buy packs with in-game gold earned through gameplay, selling your unwanted cards, or completing free "trial offers" from SuperRewards.