Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb Faction Wars Mode

This mode would make you pick either Human or Shadow and everytime players play Faction Wars Mode they'd only be able to play heroes from the faction they picked. For example, if you picked Shadow, you would only be able to play as Gravebone, Zaladar, Majiya, etc.

There should also be a scoring system that would count how many wins a faction has. And at the end of the week, the faction with the most wins would have a 25% bonus on exp and gold.. a 10% score boost for those aiming for Top 100 (exp, gold, score boost will last for 2-3 days).
    The Top 5 players from the faction that won the war will be rewarded with SC.

Conclusion: It would pretty much be like QM but the games would always be Humans vs Shadows. Faction Wars Mode would give more interactiveness to the game and give players something to work for.

The problems I see with this mode are...

Would players be divided equally into both factions?
    Are the heroes balanced enough for this mode?
    Wouldn't Shadows always win since they have Fire Snakes?
    No PvP, No Life

-Warau

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Finally a way to play rush elad and not get matched up with amber!
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sounds interesting. Perhaps you can expand the idea and instead of entire player base you can have alliances of dozen people (kinda like guild).
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Sounds interesting. Perhaps you can expand the idea and instead of entire player base you can have alliances of dozen people (kinda like guild).
    Hmmm... This one would probably be overkill, but hey, ideas are free.

How about making faction wars into something like Human vs Shadows only with territory invasions.

At the start of the week, both factions have equal territory. Territory that is occupied by a certain guild/alliance. Let's say every guild has about 12 members max, 8 minimum. When players want to invade territories, they would have to check if someone from that territory is online and fight whoever is online kinda like tournament mode. Territories would have HP bars indicating how many times they have to lose for the invaders to take the land.

Whenever the land's owner loses, they would have to give up the land and be forced to move to friendly territories adjacent to their taken land. If you win however, your land would gain immunity for 1 hr and invaders that tried to take your land would have an Invasion attempt cooldown of 30 mins.

There should also be castle that is occupied by a guild that the whole faction nominated to be King and Royal Knights. This castle would only be reached if no other friendly land is blocking it. Destroying the castle would mean the that the faction won and would be rewarded with bonus exp, gold, score for the WHOLE week.

The mechanics of the game sounds a bit unclear since I just typed these stuff randomly. Let's make this happen people!
    No PvP, No Life

-Warau

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the idea and it's pretty similar to something I had in mind for what would make a cool event, something I'm hoping that will make it into the game soon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I like the idea and it's pretty similar to something I had in mind for what would make a cool event, something I'm hoping that will make it into the game soon
    Would your idea be adding a permament game mode? It would be so awesome if you made this a regular thing. :-)
    No PvP, No Life

-Warau