Close

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: v2.91

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ah, so refreshing not to be the only one playing elementals above the 300 range, sudden diversity feels like a breath of fresh air. It's not going to last once people realize that Lance and Jericho have not been seriously nerfed at all, but actually indirectly buffed by heavy nerfs to Threbin and Ythan.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    Ah, so refreshing not to be the only one playing elementals above the 300 range, sudden diversity feels like a breath of fresh air. It's not going to last once people realize that Lance and Jericho have not been seriously nerfed at all, but actually indirectly buffed by heavy nerfs to Threbin and Ythan.
    Lance was def hit by the CoF nerf since he can't T2 CoF, T3 Crusader anymore. Slows him down. Jericho can still heal alot and will likely pack HT instead of Robes now so will have to wait and see about him.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    not sure if its been mentioned.. but on android, when on the world screen, if you click the 'status' button in the drop down, and then click 'done'; it will register that click on both the 'done' button within the 'status' box, and the 'merchant' button at the bottom of the world screen.

Edit - also noticing that when i create unranked games without a password people are not able to join. They tell me they are getting an error. However when i put a password on the game, it works just fine. This is for the PC client. Havent tested on any other platform.
    Last edited by AomoriAkuma; 07-16-2015 at 05:55 AM.

Haus330
    I don't know if this is the place for this or not, but here are some things I have noticed (and i'm sure have already been brought to peoples attention):

1. You can't exit the game entirely from the challenge interface. You have to go to the "world" interface to exit the game.

2. I think messages sent in the global chat in the challenge interface should include the time that the messages were sent (so people know when to respond or if folks that just posted are likely to still be there).

3. I have been unable to set up custom games with people that I know are logged in and trying to find my game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i cant play ;( the game doesnt work in my nootebook asus windows starter, i did the installer and then run the game but it doesnt work it says me,,, crash code(######) . like this ( the game crashed.The crash report folder named "2015-07-18-221540" next to game executable. It wold be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game.....
    No puedo jugar en la pc windows starter instale el juego, se actualizo pero al correr el ejectutable. exe me sale un codigo de error de una carpeta .
    QUE HAGO?
    WHAT I SUPOSE TO DO?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Same as with the chat during gameplay and posting on the forums, you must follow the Code of Conduct. You can get banned from chat or even banned from the game for repeated offenses.
    i cant play ;( the game doesnt work in my nootebook asus windows starter, i did the installer and then run the game but it doesnt work it says me,,, crash code(######) . like this ( the game crashed.The crash report folder named "2015-07-18-221540" next to game executable. It wold be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game.....
    No puedo jugar en la pc windows starter instale el juego, se actualizo pero al correr el ejectutable. exe me sale un codigo de error de una carpeta .
    QUE HAGO?
    WHAT I SUPOSE TO DO?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Droshtek View Post
    QUE HAGO?
    WHAT I SUPOSE TO DO?
    Hi, Droshtek

Please post a new thread here, unless a moderator has moved your previous one. PC Support is the correct place to look for help with this problem.

If you received a Crash Code, you should be able to Google it and learn more about what is happening. Tell us the crash code in PC Support and we may be able to help. Also tell us which version of Windows you are running, which version of Shadow Era, and anything else that might be useful.

Shadow Era runs on the Unity gaming engine. If you haven't already downloaded the latest Unity player you should do that
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Raikka is not changed at all.

Edit: my bad, didn't read it well
    Last edited by matei13; 07-19-2015 at 06:43 PM.
    IGN: E2E Matei13

Enlisted to Endure
    E2E guild co-leader

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now that artwork is complete for shattered fates, when are the $100 backers going to get their tier rewards of Custome Sleeves, exclusive sf sleeves and playmats as well as the digital artbook? Really looking forward to this!
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Now that artwork is complete for shattered fates, when are the $100 backers going to get their tier rewards of Custome Sleeves, exclusive sf sleeves and playmats as well as the digital artbook? Really looking forward to this!
    Soon!