Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sneek peek

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi guys, this is my first post here, coz I got supper addicted to this game ))
    I have a favor!
    If it is very hard to say the release dates, or if it is hard to show us a sample of new cards..,

Can we just know how many new cards are being added or how many new heroes will be added? At least numbers to get us excited without any exposing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The next expansion, Shattered Fates, will feature 200 cards, including 10 new heroes. This was made public just yesterday in the Twitch Stream you can watch here. Hopefully, the full expansion will be visible on the test server by the end of the year. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you very much
    You got me really excited.. 10 new heroes that is awesome!!!!!

You mean by test server the final release for public, or limited release for selectd people to Test?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
    You mean by test server the final release for public, or limited release for selectd people to Test?
    The test server is a server that anyone can access but is separate from the main servers. It can only be accessed by a web client and generally has more bugs than the live server, but each card costs only 1 gold. As such, some people use it to test builds that they might not have all the cards for before spending their gold to buy them on the main server. The PFG (player focus group, a limited group of individuals selected from the community) is currently working through the set on a different server, making sure it is balanced and finding all the major bugs. The goal is that, once the PFG is done, the cards will be released on the test server so everyone can play with the cards and make sure there are no balance issues or bugs that the PFG missed, and get the cards on the live server just a couple months later.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's a great, what can we do, we have to wait for a few months ( to get it in fill release

But that's great we can try it before the end of year through this client you are saying..

Really great work... This game surprisingly has very strong potiential to overcome all existing card games!

Really amazing.. I mean, I knew Kyle before he even stated shadow era game, when he just ported a game called wesnoth, and was showing us pictures of his new project on toucharcade forum of shadow era....

It's really amazing that it is new a big company about to smash all card games together..if it kept expanding like this... I can't imagine how it will turn to be !!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good luck to you guys... Really hope you keep amazing us with this awesome updates to widen the strategic options. And hope in the future your team expands bigger and bigger, and we get new cards and expansions in shorter waiting times in the future !!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since I'm in the PFG testing out the new cards right now. I will give u one sneak peek and hopefully it gets you excited.

One of the 10 new heroes, uses SE for their ability.

One of the 200 new cards, can only be used by Humans

One of the 200 new cards, is a card that cost 2cc

That's all I can say. If I say more, Kyle might come over to my house and arrest me
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks a lot )))

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hope they switch heros up a bit. I'd love a shadow priest or an undead rogue. Only been playing a few weeks but loving the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    new cards already, i am struggling to keep up with the last update!