Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Data gone?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    I cant access any saved decks. not the biggest deal but they are all gone too. (When you click load I mean)
    are your cards gone? Or are they there, only that you have to remake your decks?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Everything is reset completely, gone. I'm sure they will restore things soon...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i wish they do some announcements about whts going on.. they should .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad View Post
    i wish they do some announcements about whts going on.. they should .
    You and me both. They still have yet to assure us that no data will be lost and have given no instruction on whether or not it is safe to play. One would hope and assume safeguards against such loss would be implemented, especially when money is changing hands, but no such statements have been posted. It's more than a little disconcerting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I certainly hope they have a backup, otherwise this is gonna get messy. I spent $20 to get enough shadow crystals to buy enough boosters to get multiples of almost all the cards. I had most of the cards and if all of that is lost, I would most certainly expect to have my $20 refunded.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusse View Post
    I certainly hope they have a backup, otherwise this is gonna get messy. I spent $20 to get enough shadow crystals to buy enough boosters to get multiples of almost all the cards. I had most of the cards and if all of that is lost, I would most certainly expect to have my $20 refunded.
    I would expect that and then some. I had some pretty good cards; better than the average luck of the draw would achieve, as well a large quantity of cards not readily available from the Merchant.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hopefully they have a backup to restore to pre-server crash. Everything is speculation until an official announcement is made, and the fact that there isn't one yet is concerning...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i see in the online challenge a players with high scores and have a lot of cards
    i guess this happens (account reset) to some players not to every one
    i dont think kyle is aware of this issue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotmi View Post
    Oh...I hope it won't take long. I'm addicted to this game

all my 4 decks and all cards were gone :x

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizen View Post
    Hopefully they have a backup to restore to pre-server crash. Everything is speculation until an official announcement is made, and the fact that there isn't one yet is concerning...
    The question is: "how long before the server crash?" If there was a real-time backup in place, everything should be fine, but according to many posting in this thread, that's not the case; they're missing lots of cards and currency. In my case, I was making major changes and transactions all the way up to the server crash and even in between crashes. I'm still reserving judgement for when my account is actually restored, but things aren't looking promising.