Close

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's a bit early for speculation, but I wonder what will be after DMT. One would assume it would be a human to keep things evenly balanced.

Maybe foil PotL? He's a real badass looking human ally.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merth View Post
    It's a bit early for speculation, but I wonder what will be after DMT. One would assume it would be a human to keep things evenly balanced.

Maybe foil PotL? He's a real badass looking human ally.
    Being rare, PoTL is already foild.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowstone View Post
    +20$ for shipping.
    Delivery cost take half of the price... Everyone would love to take one if it was just 50$ total

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    Being rare, PoTL is already foild.
    then whats next.. we prob can go at least 3 more cards since it's till may.
    Hopefully they sell to distributors in my country I've ordered but I need people to play them with me
    30th may.
    3k more to go

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    @BigChief Everyone will still get the foiled heroes, the change was that they are no longer exclusive and people can get them in booster packs as well.

WTH??? If it isn't exclusive, then what's the point of getting complete playset or collector's set?? Cards in TCG is all about EXCLUSIVE....sad...sader with this extension...isn't it unfair to supporters that spend like crazy during the last hours near closing date???

I don't understand base on what ground to change the hero foil to non-exclusive and even worst, for this extension...not enough fund??
    Can someone answer me what will be the ratio of getting hero foil in booster pack upon official release?? Is it just normal easy to get foil? I'm considering cancelling the order with this sudden removal of "exculsive foil" gimme....or any official even bother to explain?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Can someone answer me what will be the ratio of getting hero foil in booster pack upon official release?? Is it just normal easy to get foil? I'm considering cancelling the order with this sudden removal of "exculsive foil" gimme....or any official even bother to explain?
    The Hero foils are no longer exclusive, there are other exclusive foils instead which you can view here which are still being unlocked prior to release.

As for the ratios I am unaware as to what they are. I believe the question has been raised before although I cannot recall what any response was.

If you would like to troll please do so here.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I don't understand. Why would you care about getting non-exclusive heroes in boosters if you don't want a complete set of non-exclusive heroes for free?

I think 1 in every 5 packs will have a foil in place of a common and there are 65 foils, so there will be one foil Boris per 325 boosters, for example.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post
    I don't understand. Why would you care about getting non-exclusive heroes in boosters if you don't want a complete set of non-exclusive heroes for free?

I think 1 in every 5 packs will have a foil in place of a common and there are 65 foils, so there will be one foil Boris per 325 boosters, for example.
    So the pack will also contain another rare? Potentially a foil rare also?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Good odds I think I'll have all my foils straight up though

So if the foils replace commons, does that mean there is a possibility of a rare and a foil rare in a pack?
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

You are the expert in this field (TCG) thus I'm surprise you don't understand where I'm coming from...I'm asking for the ratio of hero foil in boosters so as to see if it's still justify for getting the collector's playset. I'm ordering it previously based on the information that it will be exclusive only available to the preorder. So now that you've mentioned it's 1:5 for a foil hero, that might be something still worth purchasing. To be frank, I don't have the time as a player but can only be collector....Well, can this ratio be confirm?