Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BT InzektrHornet View Post
    We're glad too.

A1 used to be a great guild. A guild with class. Maybe you and Hitachi should focus on living up to that legacy, instead of living off it.
    Used to be? and how are we not now? In your vast experience? It's hard to understand when you seem to have a vendetta but no real facts.
    Please, enlighten me.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikhsan View Post
    Sorry for who dont know about us, can u keep ur language,
    did all BT members is like u right now? After I left?
    As I know BT is good guild, never bring trashtalking or do something bad cos I am a EX of BT, but after I see ur behavior a couple days ago, I glad cos I am already left tbh.
    Thanks for leaving us!
    Black Templars
    "No Remorse, No Fear, No pity."

Leader of the Black Templars Guild

World Cup 2017 Wildcard Two Champion

Shadow Era World Champion 2018 and 2022

Want to join us? Message me or go on our website: https://www.seblacktemplars.com/contact

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A tl;dr for anyone who opened his internet now
    1)Vandesdelco is a member with ZERO posts ever anywhere. His only contribution to SE is this thread and this alone. Nothing else!! All these days all he does is create this thread and ignore all other SE activity anywhere. A bad person would suppose he is just an alt trying to hurt A1. But we arent bad persons to think that, are we? ��
    2) he actually PROVOKED Arc by insulting first. Then he got what was given from him as Arc proved with the announcement of the dialogue (i am sure u expected that he wouldnt habe kept the dialogue. This is why u only posted the general screen of 1 post and not the whole dialogue!! Right? But now we exposed u. U tried to trick an A1 member in your bad word insanity. Then u lost the game and u also got unveiled. Sorry for your enormous embarassment. U r just an alt trying to hurt A1 but instead u made a fool of yourself to anyone who reads this
    3) his hate thread got DIRECT support from 2 BT members. The same 2 members who try to flame A1 everywhere. Forums and TG. Random incident? I guess not!!

U 3 guys are pathetic. We unveiled your attempt to frame A1 and now everyone sees your shame. BT has good members, u 3 shouldnt be in there and disgrace everyone else who is cool. Everyone is laughing at you. Get a life and stay away of us.
    Spartan guardian of A1

Holder of:
    -Highest rate in history of SE trueskill,401pts
    -Highest winstreak in SE (40 wins)
    -2 #1 in ladder
    -Most top10s achieved in ladder
    -Winner of biggest tourney ever held in SE, SlugfestIV
    -#4 in WC2017
    -Member of all PFGs
    -Member of the 1st podcast of SE, State of the Era
    -Author of A1 project Omega

-Member of A1 Leadership

- A1 : Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i dont know how it used to be but i can see just here that it is not good now and just look at how a1 talk to other players and clans calling people noob and being bad manner. it seems every month there is a new fight between a1 and other players i thought the problem was that anoying catelyn and when he died the fighting would die with him and forum would be nicer but it seems it is a1 motto to be bad manner to everyone. i think that player who said it is right that clans are part of what killed this game or at least this forum that used to be nice at the start of shadowera. now it is divided and clans act like they have there teritory to own.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by A1 Otto7 View Post
    1)Vandesdelco is a member with ZERO posts ever anywhere. His only contribution to SE is this thread and this alone. Nothing else!! All these days all he does is create this thread and ignore all other SE activity anywhere. A bad person would suppose he is just an alt trying to hurt A1. But we arent bad persons to think that, are we? ��
    2) he actually PROVOKED Arc by insulting first. Then he got what was given from him as Arc proved with the announcement of the dialogue (i am sure u expected that he wouldnt habe kept the dialogue. This is why u only posted the general screen of 1 post and not the whole dialogue!! Right? But now we exposed u. U tried to trick an A1 member in your bad word insanity. Then u lost the game and u also got unveiled. Sorry for your enormous embarassment. U r just an alt trying to hurt A1 but instead u made a fool of yourself to anyone who reads this
    3) his hate thread got DIRECT support from 2 BT members. The same 2 members who try to flame A1 everywhere. Forums and TG. Random incident? I guess not!!

U 3 guys are pathetic. We unveiled your attempt to frame A1 and now everyone sees your shame. BT has good members, u 3 shouldnt be in there and disgrace everyone else who is cool. Everyone is laughing at you. Get a life and stay away of us.
    Actually, if you've been following the thread you'd know you're completely wrong. The game I was referring to in my first post did not contain any chat messages, until arcadius decided to say noob at the end of the game. So no, it was not provoked. The pic he posted was probably from another game where I responded to earlier trolling from some a1 members. You're delirious if you think your little team members are so nice and innocent.
    And what have you unveiled exactly? Your subpar detective skills? I'm not affiliated with any clans and never will be. I'm not surprised people are agreeing with me after seeing his messages. Perhaps you should read them before you embarrass yourself again?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by A1 Otto7 View Post

I request any admin here to look at the IP adress from vandesto and compare it to all BT member. He has NOTHING to do with BT. YOU are the pathetic one here trying to change the subject of the thread, trying to link the guy with us.
    What he just showed here and what BT says everytime is just what most people think (including other guilds) but no one has courage to say it.
    AGAIN, I will disband BT right now if any admin here finds ANYTHING relating this guy with us. You should focus on improving your guild manners instead of trying to make BT look like a fool, what clearly didnt work.
    Black Templars

Want to join us? Message me or go on our website: https://www.seblacktemplars.com/contact

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    i dont know how it used to be but i can see just here that it is not good now and just look at how a1 talk to other players and clans calling people noob and being bad manner. it seems every month there is a new fight between a1 and other players i thought the problem was that anoying catelyn and when he died the fighting would die with him and forum would be nicer but it seems it is a1 motto to be bad manner to everyone. i think that player who said it is right that clans are part of what killed this game or at least this forum that used to be nice at the start of shadowera. now it is divided and clans act like they have there teritory to own.
    I disagree. When Cait was alive A1 was actually a fine guild. Now seems it just lacks leadership.
    Black Templars

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why have the mods not removed this thread? It's not a feedback or suggestion

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Valdelswdecla send me email so we can practice ..and you won't be so week and sensitive ..

Minty I think some TJ members read meta good this season..ask to nerf their Lance decks ��
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by highmystica View Post
    Why have the mods not removed this thread? It's not a feedback or suggestion
    I disagree. It's a suggesting for the community to beware of rude a1 people. Whatever glory days they think they once had are clearly over. A1? More like A bunch of toddlers.